09-17-2014, 06:08 PM   #69
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
That just means you weren't rehabing hard enough.

Jk, everyone has different situations, but I've mostly just broken bones, but even still, when I busted my wrist in a hockey game, I kept playing. Hurt like a mother fucker, but whatevs. By the end of the game it looked like someone stuffed a softball under my upper wrist.

Basically what I'm saying is that I'm fed up with people who can't take the heat of the kitchen.
I see your point.
For a person who can gain/lose weight easily (myself), it isn't biggie. However, with recovery period, this is probably one of the most challenging times in terms of weight change.

I do believe in mind over body, but that is what it got me in this position at first place.
I had a job which I need to stand 8-10hrs w/ ~70-80lbs load. Did that for 4yrs. On a bad day, I was averaging 18k steps ,and on good rainy days, 11k steps with the load. Funny thing is that, people who are very healthy/workout freaks/sports freaks all gave up within 1.5yrs.

That was the dumbest mistake of my life. I should have quit within 2yrs.
I also also dumb that I thought I still had 18-22yr old body.