View Single Post
      02-08-2010, 09:22 PM   #38
UAxDEATH(NYC)
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X6M 2016

Well if i got it right - the sales man - is the person that suppose to help you to choice the car you want, otherwise if we all knew what exactly we want, we wouldn't need a dealerships, we would be ordering them online.....am i right or not ?

My story was close to OP, i came to Brooklyn BMW dealership (on 4th ave) first time, and i already knew that i want a X6, they had an demo, and first person who came to me, ask me "how he can help me". So i said i want X6, we where around X6 and i was looking at the sticker ($86k). So i asked him if i can have a test drive, next his questions was "are you sure you can buy this car ???" I mean WTF!!!!! What kind of question is that ?? He made his question out of my look, i`m a small guy, i`m looking like a teenager. But what kind of shit is that ?? Do i have to have a rolex on my hands, or very expensive dress to "SHOW HIM THAT I CAN AFFORD THIS CAR"??? So i told him, yes i can afford lets appraise my hummer, so we did spent 2 hours of doing it, and ONLY after that we took a test drive. So when we came back, i said that i changed my mind and i don't want this car - yes i was a jerk in a purpose. In a week later i came to dealership, saw him busy with other customer, so i picked up another salesman and made a deal with him. You`ll ask me WHY I DID ???? Be cause we cant be judged based on our dress, or colour of skin or race, or age. Am i not right ?
Appreciate 0