View Single Post
      01-26-2014, 02:17 AM   #6
Noeone
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 128I Sports Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcdonald View Post
I have always loved those wheels, and wondered what they would look like on a 1er. They look awesome, but they definitely do stick out too far in the back. Someone else may chime in, but I do not believe there is anyway to make them fit in a cost effective manner. You would need to narrow the track of the rear of the car, which would be a very expensive undertaking requiring essentially replacing the rear suspension and axles in their entirety. Would probably be cheaper to have replicas of those wheels custom made with the correct offset. By the way, I saw that you're in Chicago. What part of the city? I live down in the South Loop myself.
thanks cmcdonald, I like the look a lot. My one friend suggested getting some camber and a fender roll done but I think in order to make it be a nice clean tuck and roll job i would have to add a lot of camber and a mighty big fender roll plus by the time i finish buying all the components i could of just bought the right offset wheels haha. I am planning on possibly taking it to fluid motor union one day with the wheels and see what the suggest. But i do not live in Chicago I am about 30-45 mins away I am in the Elgin area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta D View Post
i dont think it will look right with those style 65 wheels on your ride... the off set is way off
yea gangsta d i like them but they look a lot better than the stock ones but if i do go through with it they would probably be temps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Buy four front wheels?
P1et i would but for the price hes selling these to me its a steal i haven't found a set yet that are in good shape without curb rash/cracks in them for a reasonable price online.
Appreciate 0