boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaigoss69 View Post
OK, so I was driving down the highway, in the left lane, minding my own business. I wasn't speeding or doing anything that could have been seen as offensive by anyone. There were no cars in front of me. I was coming up on a very slow driving Ford Bronco, driving in the middle lane, about 50 mph (speed limit 65). All windows open, paint chipped off, rust everywhere, hair flying around in the drivers seat. As I was pulling next to the car, the guy, who looked like Willie Nelson with a bad hair day, stuck his tatoo-covered arm out the window and gave me the middle finger, yelling some inaudible choice words at me, complementing the finger gesture. I was like "huh?", shrugging my shoulders and shaking my head in disbelief. As I was past, he was still running his mouth with his hand out the window.

I just kept going, knowing I should not sink to his level and endanger the three young children in my back seat in any way, but of course my blood was boiling at that point and I was thinking what I might have done under different circumstances.

Anyway, just wondering if you guys have had similar experiences because this was surely a first for me, but then again I have only been driving my bimmer for two weeks, so do I have more road rage ahead of me or what???

Makes me wanna stash a sawed-off baseball bat under the seat, just in case!
i have a golf club sometimes.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0