View Single Post
      11-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #132
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

this may sound funny to some but it worked wonders for me, being an unhealthy eater for all my life(fast food, carbs sweets etc) sticking to a strict diet was pretty much impossible for me. One day as i was walking around walmart i saw one of those thrash bag looking suits that make you sweat more and decided to give it a try, i started off sprinting 5mins followed by 10 mins of running in the mornings before work and same at night after work since i was so out of shape, then as i got a little more resistance i would push it an extra 5 sometimes 10 mins before i knew it i had shed like 20+ pounds in a matter of 3 to 4 weeks. The results could have been much better with a balanced diet of course but iam one of those people that believes the last thing they'll take to their grave if they suddenly die one day may be a good meal lol. Although i will admit i cut off sodas almost altogether and tried not to eat later on the night like after 7-8pm...now im fat and out of shape again but thats mainly because of my desk job and the fact that i know i have the capability to loose the weight quick in that manner.

anyways i hope that is of any help to you and remember that the #1 rule to loosing weight is to get it in your head that you can do it. No power of will=no results
Appreciate 0