07-20-2014, 09:32 PM   #31
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 | 2008 Z4M E86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Haha, trust me I would have no compassion towards the pedophile. I can't even imagine what would be going trough my head at that moment, but I know for sure that I put the children first in any crises, and my priority would not be revenge, it would be to get the victim feeling safe. That's all.

I have had the "pleasure" of learning just how much I love my kids, trough serious health issues waiting to be diagnosed. We had every reason to expect our son to have heart problems, hell first day in his life his whole brain was scanned to see if he's a vegetable, every organ of his was gone trough, and some day I have to go trough the pain of explaining to him, that because mother dearest had a flu while pregnant, you are missing an ear, and your jaw is growing crooked.

We got off easy, he's okay, happy and worth more to me than anything on this planet. It's been four years, but I still wake up in the middle of the night when I remember the feeling I got every time we had to go to the doctors office and I had to repeat to myself over and over and over again, that do not kill the doctor for not giving good news, that is not his job, his job is to find what's wrong. My perfect son, and they wanted to tell me about flaws.

I fucking know love towards a child, never doubt how much.
Unless I am reading this wrong, if I was a child that was molested, I wouldnt feel more safe than watching/knowing my father beat the shit out of him and knowing he wont come get me anymore.

Btw sorry about the flu you got and the difficulties your son has to go through. You sound like a great mother.
Appreciate 0