09-25-2010, 05:31 AM   #33
BMW-NC
Selling drugs to BMW addicts
Germany
Rep
Drives: 135i e82 6MT N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
But the reason I called him a SOB was because of his sarcastic and holier-than-thou attitude and snarky comments that "Well, not everyone can afford to own a BMW...." and "So $400 will keep you from buying a BMW 3 Series? Excuse me please.....". I think those were pretty uncalled for considering that A) I OWN my car now and B) I never said $400 was THE reason I wouldn't be able to buy another.
I would not expect such a comment from someone with 13xx posts....

Well however, I am just generally annoyed by people complaining about everything. You live in Florida. Why don't you complain about BS fees like Tire & Battery waste fee?

But no, back to topic.

Of course your eventual car will be more expensive in a few years. On the other hand you will have gotten a pay raise by then. Do you stop buying coke because the can goes up 10% in the next time?

It is mostly jealousy from my side, as my new 1er (without Leather, Sun Roof or Power Seats) costs $69,400 converted to USD. And then I see people complaining that a 5 Series is too expensive. Buy a 3. Or buy a domestic, and buy big the next time around!

However, I would be happy not to see that kind of language on this forum, as it is pretty insulting.

Everybody have a good day!