Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 340Xi MG 2017

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
MaximusJ,

The LEE Big Stopper is the best 10-stop ND filter there is. I don't think there's much argument about that. The problem is the price and the extreme lack of availability. Most photogs I've spoken to that have the B+W got it because the LEE was on backorder for 6 months, on average, and needed something quick. If they had the opportunity to buy one or the other, I don't know a single one (out of maybe 6) who wouldn't choose LEE.

That being said, I highly recommend it with the LEE foundation kit. I was able to use it with a 105mm LEE CP as well, as well as a LEE GND. The foundation kit gives you a lot of flexibility and is constructed well.

If you're interested in either the LEE Big Stopper or 105mm CP, PM me, since I have an extra of both.
I found one on Ebay and the seller said he could provide the foundation kit with a hood, 77mm lens adapter and all that for $350. But ended up canceling my bid because the seller sounded like an extreme douche and was very vague about the quality of what he's selling.

Let me know your best price, i'm interested.

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]
Appreciate 0