05-29-2014, 09:48 AM   #34
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
North Korea
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92s

Quote:
Originally Posted by turd View Post
I fly a lot and have had bad experiences with many over the years.

1. US Airways staff is primarily a bunch of menopausal old hags with nothing but disdain and contempt for their passengers.

2. When I fly Delta, I usually get the "Delta Deal" what is the delta deal you ask? The Delta Deal is either your flight is on time or you get your luggage.

3. Ethiopian Air. Their seats are more narrow and less leg room than any other airline. When you are 6'3" and flying across the pond in a small seat it makes for a terrible flight.

4. Yemenia Airway, just plain scary. Though we were going to all die more than once.

Over all I have found the Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones and a couple Ambien will take away a lot of your flying woes.
I also fly a lot, and having a good set of headphones is one of the best things you can get for yourself.

Where I fly out of my choices are basically fly Delta (who I'm a Million Miler with), United or American (who I avoid like the plague). I haven't had to check luggage in the last 5 years or so, but I do remember getting the "Delta Deal" you were talking about a few times. I rarely have any issues with Delta, though I know there are a lot of people who hate them, that may be my Million Miler status with them though.
Appreciate 0