View Single Post
      08-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #8
sb335is
Captain
Rep
Drives: fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
Exactly, a black belt as a 12 year old is a joke.
Shit I got mine at 13. Today, I can still kick heads on a level nobody else can even though I stopped a few years ago.

And that shit drilled basic values into me. Respect, courage, values of friendship, discipline in general. I'd like to say I'm very well rounded unlike most of the drunk jackasses around me, and I'd like to thank the 7 or so years of getting yelled and drilled as a kid for that. I've got a ton of confidence to this day from it and it prepared me for a few fights i've gotten in since. You'd be surprised how batshit useless some teenager is in a fight once you start throwing kicks and he has no idea what to do.

And most of all, it taught me not to be a pussy at a young age. Today, I got a problem? I'll tell you what my problem is to you not behind you. You get too aggressive? I'll break you. You threaten me? I'll wait until you hit me first.

Although there are some downsides to having balls and not being a pussy. You'll hear girls or whoever talking shit behind your back and confront them about if because you aren't a coward. You are now automatically the bad guy and they are the victims. Everybody will now see you as the 'mean' one. Apparently there is a fundamental difference. 99% of high school, college, and most likely the rest of the world is full of cowards.

Anyways, my ground games pretty good so I don't think I'm going to do BJJ anymore and I'm probably going to start a well rounded MMA program.

Last edited by sb335is; 08-30-2010 at 06:00 PM..
Appreciate 0