Included: HRE center caps

Offsets:
19x9.5 +31F
19x11 +30R

With Spacers:
19x9.5 +26F
19x11 +25R

Information

Wheels have been re-drilled through LTBMW, they once fit 350z/G35's. Absolutely clean job, no imperfections, wheels 100% balanced, no shaking/vibrating issues. Step lip have been kept clean, polished.

There is a small curb rash on the rear passenger wheel, not deep and barely noticeable but it's there...about 1in.

Also, inner lip of rear passenger wheel is flawed because I had a flat tire that resulted in the wheel coming off the tire on the inner part and hit the street surface. Not noticeable, nor is there any damage to the wheels. These are some of the strongest three piece wheels offered by HRE. (review picture for clearer description)

NOTE: The picture of the rash is on the INNER PORTION OF THE WHEEL (underneath the car), NOT OUTER, is it not visible at all while the wheel is on the car.

Tires

Hankook Ventus V12

235/35 F
265/30 R

Front tires still have some tread life, but probably need to be swapped out eventually. Rear tires are considered new. 95% tread life...just put them on.

Pricing

OLD PRICE
$3600 with tires LOCAL
Non-Local please PM me and we can discuss pricing with shipping

]NEW PRICE
$2500 LOCAL WHEELS ONLY
$3000 WITH TIRES LOCAL ONLY
SHIPPING IS ABOUT 150-200, I'm not trying to make money on you here, simply going to get you the lowest quote possible...

Keep in mind these wheels retail for +$5000. Tires are another $600-700. So IMO, your getting a great deal on them. The reason why I'm selling for relatively cheap (IMO), there's a curb rash and I need a quick sale.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Images

Last edited by SES_D; 10-16-2013 at 10:13 PM..
Appreciate 0