General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambtron View Post
Alright, I'll consider this a valid point, but in his defense maybe he just means that he merely knows what type of guy Anderson is? Generally, you can gauge someone's personality after meeting them and spending a bit of time with them.

Anyways, back OT. I think last night's title fight knocked some sense into Silva for damn sure. I feel like he wasn't going to take this fight seriously, and even in the first round it appeared that he was letting Chael hit him in the jaw as if he were trying to taunt him? Silva didn't display any "blackbelt" BJJ skills until the last round either. In any event, I hope this fight will get Silva to stop his lame prancing around the ring like a fucking ballerina.
Exactly. Some people are just ignorant and too prideful to admit they are wrong. Anyways, agree to disagree. People like Daniel are what drags forums down. I choose to be respectful to fighters, he doesn't, simple as that.

p.s. I don't seek autographs, I've worked in the Sports industry, it's just not my thing. There's people on the forum that can attest to where I've worked as well. It's no big deal really, it's about who you are, I don't expect any cred for who I might happen to know, that shit is just circumstance.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0