View Single Post
      08-26-2013, 11:07 PM   #1
(H)
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 (after F10 M5 ;-)

Exclamation Central NJ ///M Get-Together, Group Cruise and rooftop Barbecue: September 28

[Admin: Kindly cross post on all ///M fora]

Dear All,

Let's pull this off. I am happy to organize and plan on all the bells and wistles. Here is what I envision:

1) Meet at 10 am in beautiful Lambertville at the Station Inn parking lot. The early birds can get breakfast at the Inn. I could organize drinks and music. If we are really good, we could try to get real Bavarian prezels (Brezn) and cheese spread (O-Bazda).

Name:  lambertville.JPG
Views: 1312
Size:  235.1 KB

2) 11 am: Group cruise (or race who wants) of hopefully an awe-dropping ///M army of E60/E90/E92/F10 etc. from Lambertville to Princeton. I would choose the following mix of wonderfully scenic country roads with some high speed I-95 segments:

Name:  tour.JPG
Views: 1261
Size:  833.0 KB

3) 12 noon to 3pm: Get-Together in Princeton on the roof top of Spring Street Garage (just the top level fits 80 cars, should it rain, we can still move to level 4 with equal space but dry. I will see if we can officially barbecue on the roof top, possibly catered by one of the many local restaurants and we will hire a band. Princeton is perfectly worth a visit for shopping, great culinary excursions and University Campus Tours for all those that need extra motivation. Of course I will see to hook up with BMW of Princeton and maybe they can make this event even more special.

Name:  witherspoon.JPG
Views: 1198
Size:  352.0 KB

Please reply if you are in and if you have additional ideas. Depending on response, I will go to the next level of organization. Of course I would love to learn from all those that have pulled off a stunt like this before.

Thank you.

(H)
Appreciate 0