View Single Post
      11-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #85
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

1. Are you a BMWCCA member currently? No

2. What is your regional club (if you don’t know just say don’t know)? Sandlapper

3. If you are not a member, what was the reason for not joining? Don't quite see the benefit of joining at this point. Not many events, and I buy my BMW's outside warranty so discount does nothing. For parts, I already get the best pricing too.

4. Have you attended any meeting or event with any BMW chapter? Only dinner

5. What are activities you would like to see the BMW chapters do in your area? A DIY session would be awesome. Maybe rent out a place with lifts and everyone pitches in helping each other. More events at the Performance Center since it's right in our backyard.

6. What activities would you like to see on a national level? I'd love to see a bigger BMW meet between SC/NC/GA/TN. Not completely East coast, but more than statewide

7. What type of programs would you like to see BMWCCA support?

8. Do you want BMWCCA to find ways to help enthusiasts with acquiring parts for projects? Not really for me. I get parts used for the most part

9. Open comment / suggestion.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it's different chapter to chapter, but I'd like to see more hands on events that help people wrench on cars. Meet and greets are nice, but I'm ok with just going to Cars and Coffee.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0