Rep
Drives: ex-M

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 ZCP  [10.00]
2003 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrdrvr View Post
1. Are you a BMWCCA member currently? Yep, since 2006

2. What is your regional club (if you don’t know just say don’t know)? Rocky Mountain Region

4. Have you attended any meeting or event with any BMW chapter? No meetings {yawn}. Mostly HPDE's, one AX, just got my Club Racing license.

5. What are activities you would like to see the BMW chapters do in your area? More racing, a la PCA

6. What activities would you like to see on a national level? Oktoberfest sounds awesome, but it seems to be mostly east coast. Do two such gatherings / year, one on or close to each coast?

7. What type of programs would you like to see BMWCCA support?

8. Do you want BMWCCA to find ways to help enthusiasts with acquiring parts for projects? Sure, although we seem to use our regional forum for that quite a bit, along with this and other forums.

9. Open comment / suggestion. To me, the club has something of a Fuddy Duddy reputation, which lately it seems to be reinforced by the Roundel. I used to read mine cover-to-cover the day it showed up in my mailbox... now it sits. Maybe I've matured as a BMW owner in the past couple of years and don't crave the info like I used to. Or maybe I'm just sick of people talking about the damn dipstick. Don't know. I do know that the gents running BMWCCA are super nice and I really appreciate that they're looking for ways to reinvigorate the club.
Ditto for me. Especially the part about more racing!
Appreciate 0