Please visit one of the specific Bimmerpost sites above  

Go Back   BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #111
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
 
xbook's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

Posts: 1,536
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Oh, so you're the policeman? Saving us from people saying Obama is a communist?

Uh oh!
Thought you said you were putting me on the ignore list? What, no follow through? So funny when someone expresses hypocrisy, then doesn't do what they say they will.
__________________
xbook is offline   Zimbabwe
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #112
pt
Private
 
Drives: I miss my E12
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NY

Posts: 79
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric335 View Post
This^ Couldnt have said it better.

This election was not a competition between two candidates. It was Obama buying votes using the tax money of the people who actually work, and Romney trying to figure out how there are so many dumbasses that would still vote for Obama.

Looks like wallstreet was just afraid of the Obamanation as i was: Wall street left to rebuild after Obama. Just take a look at the Dow Jones today, -313 points.

To re-cap (and add to): Obama is allowing illegal immigration for the latino vote, free abortions/contraceptives for the female vote, absurd incentives to the Unions for their vote, and he already has a large African vote because he is their "brotha" (i said large, not all are so ignorant). Combine that with the youth's complete ignorance for anything political and the fact that Obama targets them, and your screwed. I wish my tax dollars didnt go towards buying votes for someone i despise...

I wish the intelligence level of the people of this country would increase as fast as the debt Obama is creating

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4sammy View Post
[/b]
Who tried to buy the election? Wouldn't have anything to do with Karl Rove, would it...? I can understand the sour grapes here on the part of those that aren't mature enough to handle the fact that their guy caught a fair-and-square spanking due to Obama's far-superior ground game, and the fact that the GOP failed to keep a lid on the kooks in the fringes. I guess it didn't help that democrats funneled money to at least one of said kooks, thereby taking more electable republicans out of a senatorial race. It sucks getting punked, right?

Oh, and stupidity like 'self deportations' had nothing to do with it either, eh? Nobody else ever used the homophobia in certain voting blocks to engineer how they would would vote (Bush/Kerry), nobody else ever bailed out a car company (Reagan) and nobody else ever was involved with amnesty for illegal immigrants (Reagan again), right?

At the end of the day, the election was Romney's to lose, and he did a spectacular job snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. He was told that he needed to start getting a little tough for a change. How is it anybody else's fault that he failed to stand up for his own record as governor? You win some and you lose some in life - It's really unbecoming to see people squealing like b!tches over it. Maybe, just maybe, you'll find a way to make your platform a more compelling one next time around.

As far as Wall Street is concerned...on 7-Nov, the Dow closed at 12,932.73. Today, it closed at 13,074.04 - debunking the little theory that markets don't like Obama's victory. Unless you would have people believe that markets went up because Obama is no longer going to be president in 2013. Hey, the electors meet in their states to vote on the 17th; anything could happen, I suppose.

It's not like I give a rat's ass about Obama - I voted for Johnson (Gary, that is). And to keep an even keel, Obama is an absolute failure as a politician (and for reasons that Romney pointed out - he had a banking crisis when he got into office, and focused on healthcare instead for example). This is why he lost my vote. However, this isn't something we can't get past in due course.
pt is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 07:42 PM   #113
pt
Private
 
Drives: I miss my E12
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NY

Posts: 79
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Where did I say Obama was a communist? At least I can make points without making up falsehoods (hmm, sounds familiar).

Like I said, I can count on one hand the amount of posts (actual posts, not just a "thumbs up") where you haven't attacked people. You're one of the biggest hypocrites in this subforum and always have been. I don't know how many times you've been called out on your BS, and then just ignore the thread completely because you know you're wrong.

I don't care if you agree with him or not. If you knew how to read, you'd see I didn't agree with him either.

I'm sorry the public school system failed you so miserably. Maybe Obama can fix it. For now, I'll just put you on ignore. At least until you learn how to read/spell.
This actually reminds me - I need to get back to Al about something...
pt is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-14-2012, 01:10 PM   #114
M3Denver
Lieutenant
 
M3Denver's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 BMW M3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Denver CO

Posts: 423
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
Bummer, I couldn't read it all. Honestly you lost me at Socialist Communism. Sounds like you had a bad month, preceded by a bad year, preceded by 3 bad years, preceded by a bad decade.

This post makes me think of the Russell Crowe character in "A Beautiful Mind".

So much time and detail given to such obsessive and paranoid thoughts and ideas. The tragedy is that you don't realize it's all just crap. You believe it's true, so for you, it is true. That is sad.

My suggestion: Put your thoughts and energies to more constructive use. Be more optimistic about life. You'll probably feel better.
Those communist goals are not my beliefs but were on congressional record as known goals by the communist government to remove us from the picture and have us more allied to communist regimes.

If you bothered to read the list you would see we are slowly fulfilling each of them. If you would open your eyes for a second to look around you might notice that the USA is moving towards socialism, and your governement has enacted laws that support the potential for an oppressive regime to rise up in the USA.

Obama is just another liberal (socialist agenda) leader, however he is not the primary cause of the USA going further down the socialist hole, he is one in a long line of lousy government leaders who have basically helped make the USA a little less free, more expensive, more dependent, and alot more in debt.

My hope is that you wake up aware of what is going on around you. In the mean time keep pretending this is about red vs blue, black vs white, picking a side and mocking those people who see the world differently then you rather than addressing the facts on record.
M3Denver is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #115
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
 
BKsBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA / Silver Spring, Maryland

Posts: 1,638
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Denver View Post
Those communist goals are not my beliefs but were on congressional record as known goals by the communist government to remove us from the picture and have us more allied to communist regimes.
The point is not whether you agree with the lengthy list of "communist goals" you posted. The point is that by your own admission and in your own words you believe "we are slowly fulfilling each of them". So indeed you do believe that is true. I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Denver View Post
If you bothered to read the list you would see we are slowly fulfilling each of them. If you would open your eyes for a second to look around you might notice that the USA is moving towards socialism, and your governement has enacted laws that support the potential for an oppressive regime to rise up in the USA.
Tell me a time you since you've been alive that this country was less socialist than it is now and why you believe that is true. Also please tell me what freedoms you have lost to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Denver View Post
Obama is just another liberal (socialist agenda) leader, however he is not the primary cause of the USA going further down the socialist hole, he is one in a long line of lousy government leaders who have basically helped make the USA a little less free, more expensive, more dependent, and alot more in debt.

My hope is that you wake up aware of what is going on around you. In the mean time keep pretending this is about red vs blue, black vs white, picking a side and mocking those people who see the world differently then you rather than addressing the facts on record.
It's interesting how in one breath you call "Obama just another liberal (socialist agenda) leader" , then in the next you chastise me for "pretending this is about red vs blue, black vs white and for mocking those people who see the world differently than I do. You're doing exactly the same thing you're accusing me of doing.

Please list the leaders you refer to in the "long line of lousy government leaders who have basically helped make the USA a little less free, more expensive, more dependent, and alot more in debt."
__________________
_____________________________________
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
BKsBimmer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST