E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > (Rear Ended) WTB- CSL carbon trunk rear bumper for E92 328i

09-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
anthonyisdank
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 328 / 840ci / g35 / 190SL

Unhappy (Rear Ended) WTB- CSL carbon trunk rear bumper for E92 328i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I was recently rear ended, want to but a new trunk lid and looking to buy a new rear bumper. Thinking about a conversion to quad tip exhaust .what bumper do you guys think will fit with this set up http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=552774 just looking to get some opinions on what you guys would do. I have a e92 328,looking to get a different look and a bit more of a purr from my motor. missing the sound my 840 put out

I have the carbon fiber aero lip on a tiAg car so I was thinking about doing a carbon diffuser on the new bumper but I'm a newb to this so don't really know what I'm looking for that would fit that set up if I get it.

Appreciate 0