E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FS: E90 Hamann style Carbon Fiber Front Lip

Closed Thread

06-12-2014, 02:32 PM   #23
koches
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 328i xDrive

Garage List
Still for sale? Im in MD so shipping is a must!
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2014, 11:11 PM   #24
redtrek1200
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 335i

Hamann Style Carbon Fiber Lip ready to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtrek1200 View Post
Hey fellas, I apologize for the LONG DELAY. I've been caught up with school/work. I've gotten a bunch and i mean a bunch of messages about this lip, so I wanted to give an accurate update.

It's been mounted since I first posted this. My car does NOT see the freeway frequently, maybe once a month. I scraped the bottom of the lip leaving a parking structure once, however it is not visible from any angle other than if you look from down under.

I'll have a chance to lift the car and remove the lip this weekend (Friday), and will put up pictures. Overall lip is still in great condition with barely any miles. Price is now negotiable once I can actually see the scrape, however like I said it's minor.

Just post here or message me again if you're still interested. Sorry for the delay!

Hey guys, finally got around to taking the pictures of the lip and wiping off the dust. Like I mentioned before (please read my detailed description of the lip above!), I scraped the bottom leaving a parking garage, however it IS NOT visible from any angle except for looking from underneath. The 3M tape can be removed easily without residue. I've peeled a few pieces already without using any solution. All 8 original screws are included.

Also, the clear coat is still glossy, thick, and shows no signs of wear from being garaged and very rare highway driving.

I'm going to reply to all PMs tonight. If anyone is still interested in buying this lip, please feel free to shoot me a PM or post right here.

Price: $150 picked up. There's very little room if any for me to negotiate at this price. (Original price $275 + ~$75-100 shipping on all sites due to size)

Thanks!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited by redtrek1200; 06-24-2014 at 01:06 AM..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread