E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > FS: ------ E90 LCI front bumper with Splitters ----- Alpine White (AW) --------

08-18-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
gaifaun
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 335i LCI

Garage List
Thumbs up FS: ------ E90 LCI front bumper with Splitters ----- Alpine White (AW) --------

Hi

I upgraded to Msport bumper so my stock OEM E90 LCI one is for sale; ready to go to be mounted.

the bumper's paint is in stellar condition as it is constantly detailed and maintained.

It has perfect fitting splitters installed painted AW. the splitters have the usual wear and tear on them. (minor scrapes from steep driveways, hairline crack). Unless youre really anal and picky you can always respray the splitters.

includes grilles and fog lights, selling all together, will not part.

This is the perfect opportunity to also do LCI conversion. I've read people shave the top of the hood to fit the LCI kidney grilles.

$350 (also have LCI Rear bumper in AW for sale)

Local pick up preferred.