2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums F10 Pricing, Ordering, and Tracking (and European Delivery) 2012 528i M sport

12-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
Peter_27
Registered
Rep
Drives: N/A

2012 528i M sport

Looking to get Premium 1, M Sport package, Tech package and maybe Comfort Access. I'm trying to get the price as close as I can to $50k. I'm a senior in college on a constrained budget, no financing, just cash. What should I be aiming for, I'm willing to let go of the M sport package if necessary. From what I have heard I may not get that good of a discount because I am not financing the car.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #2
czarmar
Private
Rep
Drives: 1999 323i

I'm looking for a very similar configuration to you as well. If you are trying to get this for around $50K, you may consider Euro delivery as an option, airfare/etc. notwithstanding.

I am waiting to see what the F10 M5 will be at to see if I will reach for that one, but I find the N20 engine inspirational with a great performance/economy mix. I know it won't be like the beast in my garage right now, but probably enough to keep me happy.

I'd like a jet black 2012 528i/MSport/Premium/Tech and I'll throw in the heated seats and sport transmission. This configuration comes out to $57,695 MSRP. Domestic invoice pricing is about $53K, and my guess is euro invoice is ~$50K. I've seen at least one dealer online that can get you close to Euro Delivery MSRP.

I'd consider dropping comfort access for you. This $1k option only gives you keyless entry, as keyless start is standard. Pushing the button to get in the car doesn't seem too hard, and you keep the keys in your pocket when you get in. In the 3 series, comfort access has more value, as it is only $500, and you don't get the keyless start without it.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2012, 12:14 PM   #3
BigP535I
Second Lieutenant
Cambodia
Rep
Drives: F10 AW Mtech

I notice on my sticker Premium 1 includes comfort access. When i built mine on bmw to get a quote I didn't select premium option but just the comfort access, so when i saw premium included on the sticker it was for 2k but it wasnt' my build so I just took it anyways.
Appreciate 0