Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Trustworthy tire install shop in OC, Ca?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

01-26-2011, 03:52 PM   #1
delirium
Rep
Drives: E46

Trustworthy tire install shop in OC, Ca?

Can anyone recommend a good shop that knows how to mount tires on custom wheels in the Orange County area, Ca?

I have some painted iforged wheels that I need to get mounted soon & dont really want to take them to America's tire. I've had Americas tire strip my lug bolts in the past.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #2
Tee212
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: yes

Garage List
2010 335  [8.00]
supreme powers has a state of the art touchless tire mount located in placentia. Ask for eric or tam
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
hipnotic
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Garage List
2008 335i coupe  [7.00]
bavx in brea
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 10:59 AM   #4
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium View Post
Can anyone recommend a good shop that knows how to mount tires on custom wheels in the Orange County area, Ca?

I have some painted iforged wheels that I need to get mounted soon & dont really want to take them to America's tire. I've had Americas tire strip my lug bolts in the past.
I strongly recommend you have your tire work done only at a BMW dealership. If they damage your wheels they have to replace or fix them. I know they may charge you a bit more, however, in the long run you come out on top.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #5
chrisE92
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue E92

I have iforged wheels too and I can tell you that I definitely trust Supreme Power.

Another place I would recommend is Shoreline Motoring in Huntington Beach. You can check out reviews on yelp for both shops and you'll see nothing but 5/5 stars. I recently had my car at both shops this past weekend. Nothing but praise from me!
      01-27-2011, 05:27 PM   #6
delirium
Rep
Drives: E46

Thanks for the replies! SPP or Shoreline it is.
Appreciate 0