F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > BMW CCA Rebate check
ARMA SPEED

10-29-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
CnoteMD
Commander in Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 535i

Garage List
2008 M5  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
BMW CCA Rebate check

I've been a member of BMW CCA since I purchased my last BMW in 2005, but I finally had the opportunity to take advantage of the "Rebate".

I filled out the form, sent the documentation to BMW CCA, and I got a check for $1000 from BMW NA!

I have heard of a few people in the past not getting their check or the check taking a very long time (the form says to expect 12 weeks). Considering it took between 4-5 weeks for my check to arrive, it seems BMW CCA has dramatically streamlined the process.

Roundel has been great, but this has more than paid for a lifetime of membership dues.
Appreciate 0