BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Sponsor M3 Project Cars Showcase

Mporium BMW

02-25-2014, 02:49 PM   #1
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
▀▄ eas | Alpine White M3 Gets Some Carbon Love

A lot of our customers simply love carbon fiber.

Take the owner of this Alpine White / Bamboo Beige E92 for example. Satisfied with the OEM performance, handling and sound of his M3, the only thing missing for him was a healthy dose of carbon fiber. To remedy the situation we first installed BMW Performance's own carbon fiber interior trim, which surrounds the cabin in a glossy 2x2 weave.

BMW doesn't make a carbon fiber center console, so IND supplied a beautiful matching center console piece to complete the interior. For the exterior, we then installed the BMW Performance front splitters and mirror caps. Additionally, we further improved the interior by installing bmwpedals aluminum pedals (complete with an engraved ///M logo) and a matching set of billet aluminum DCT shifter paddles.

Modifications
- BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Front Splitters
- BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Interior Trim with IND Carbon Fiber Center Console
- BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
- bmwpedals Aluminum Pedal Kit
- bmwpedals Extended Billet DCT Shifter Paddles

Enjoy!

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 03:02 PM   #2
myBailey07
Live Hard. Live Fast. Live Fearless. Be Kind
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Bucket List Item...

Thanks a million to the guys at EAS that did the work for me, depicted above! They were awesome. There is a long back-story to this that they were not aware of. I have always been a super healthy fitness nut with many Ironman’s under my belt and I have never smoked a single cigarette in my life. Ever. In August of last year, out of the blue, I was diagnosed with stage 4, terminal lung cancer as a result of a very rare genetic mutation. As a result, I have a very limited life expectancy. One of my bucket list items was to finally drive a classy, fast, yet tricked out car and that’s where the M3 and EAS came in.

Last week I was able to knock out three items on my bucket list. While spending time with my brother from South Africa (item 1), doing a looong cross country road trip (item 2), I stopped by EAS in LA for a day. I piled on the work for them to do in one day and they never blinked to get it done for me that day. Every part got there in time and in addition to the interior I also dropped a late minute alignment and OEM exhaust mod on them. They just smiled and said they’ll get it done that day. After staying late that night the guys finished "tricking my car out" (item 3) and I was on my way to the next stop of my journey.

Thank you guys, the work you did blew my expectations away. If I was closer I would use you much more frequently.

Michiel Espach
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 03:11 PM   #3
SpiralOut
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5Mc

Wow, I was going to say how good your car looked, but after reading that story I'm not sure what to say. My thoughts and prayers are with ya man.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 03:25 PM   #4
ki__
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOut View Post
Wow, I was going to say how good your car looked, but after reading that story I'm not sure what to say. My thoughts and prayers are with ya man.
+1
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 03:28 PM   #5
mattrob
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 E92 M3 6MT

Garage List
2010 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
Amazing car and amazing back story. Great work from a fellow triathlete.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 03:32 PM   #6
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

All the best to you my friend. Car looks wonderful
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 03:44 PM   #7
vastano
Captain
Rep
Drives: F15 X5

Wow, sorry to hear about your health. Car looks great, but the most important part of all this is you. However, EAS knows how to take care of its customers!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 04:10 PM   #8
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by myBailey07 View Post
Thanks a million to the guys at EAS that did the work for me, depicted above! They were awesome. There is a long back-story to this that they were not aware of. I have always been a super healthy fitness nut with many Ironman’s under my belt and I have never smoked a single cigarette in my life. Ever. In August of last year, out of the blue, I was diagnosed with stage 4, terminal lung cancer as a result of a very rare genetic mutation. As a result, I have a very limited life expectancy. One of my bucket list items was to finally drive a classy, fast, yet tricked out car and that’s where the M3 and EAS came in.

Last week I was able to knock out three items on my bucket list. While spending time with my brother from South Africa (item 1), doing a looong cross country road trip (item 2), I stopped by EAS in LA for a day. I piled on the work for them to do in one day and they never blinked to get it done for me that day. Every part got there in time and in addition to the interior I also dropped a late minute alignment and OEM exhaust mod on them. They just smiled and said they’ll get it done that day. After staying late that night the guys finished "tricking my car out" (item 3) and I was on my way to the next stop of my journey.

Thank you guys, the work you did blew my expectations away. If I was closer I would use you much more frequently.

Michiel Espach
I'm at a loss for words, not even sure how to respond. I can only wish there was more we could do for you.

Thank you very much for allowing us to be a part of your special build, it has an entirely new meaning after reading of your condition and will always hold a special place in our hearts.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 04:19 PM   #9
IzzyGray
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

OP: I am very sorry to hear about your health but keep ticking that bucket list off! I hate to say it but for most of us, we don't truly live till we are staring at our own mortality.

Tom: The fact that you and your crew went above and beyond to fulfill a customers wants without knowing the OP's back story shows why you're at the top end of the industry. Most people will bend over backwards when there's special circumstances but your company did it without needing one. From one business owner to the next, kudos.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 06:25 PM   #10
Detroit M3
Major
Rep
Drives: Murdered E92 M3

Beautiful car
      02-25-2014, 06:49 PM   #11
khanhdom
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: IG: khanhdom

Garage List
2015 BMW M4 F83  [0.00]
wow, sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you continue to knock off all those things on those bucket list and somehow let it be a false hearing. Any who car looks great and drive it like you stole it!

great job eas!
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2014, 01:11 PM   #12
Nicholas@ModeCarbon
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 l W204 C63

Nice interior work!
Appreciate 0