E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > For Sale: Wurth Alloy Silver Spray Paint and Clear Coat (Hard to find in Australia!)

03-06-2014, 07:14 PM   #1
blk335msport
Private
Rep
Drives: 335 M sport

For Sale: Wurth Alloy Silver Spray Paint and Clear Coat (Hard to find in Australia!)

Hey Lads

I touched up some of my wife's stone chips on her 225m (see attached photos), came up a treat and this is the first time I've tried the DIY!

I only used 2 coats of each of the below, so I am selling the left over cans of silver lacquer paint and gloss. I would say there's 9/10 remaining in each can! Photos of spray cans below.

It's quite hard to find Wurth German spray paint in Australia – happy to sell for $25 + $5 shipping (overnight delivery with tracking) anywhere in Australia.
1. Wurth German Alloy Silver Wheel Paint Lacquer - 400ml
2. Wurth clear special lacquer (gloss) top coat -400ml

"Wurth Alloy Silver Wheel Lacquer is a fast-drying lacquer that matches the standard alloy wheel paint used by Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Audi and most other European manufacturers.
Wurth Alloy Silver Wheel Lacquer can be effectively used for spot repairs or full wheel restoration.
The German design nozzle produces a fine, even spray that is easy to control and produces a near-factory finish.
Wurth Alloy Silver Wheel Lacquer dries quickly and is chip resistant."

Check out this website:

http://ppcco.com.au/wurth_silver.htm

PM if you're interested or have any questions.

Cheers

M
Attached Images

Last edited by blk335msport; 03-07-2014 at 11:48 PM..
Appreciate 0