E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Deluxe Auto Sales - Linden NJ????

05-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
maristgrad09
Major
Rep
Drives: Orange e92 m3 FBO+E85

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
Deluxe Auto Sales - Linden NJ????

Hello everyone,

I have been in the market for a 335i for a couple months now and I found several with good prices being sold at Deluxe Auto Sales which is in Linden NJ. They have lower prices than most dealerships but their reviews aren't the greatest. Has anyone dealt with them? Can bad dealerships still be a good place to buy a car if the price is right? And There is a certain car that I'm looking at that has 46k miles on it, so if I buy that car, and bring it straight to BMW will they fix up all the things that are wrong since it will still be under factory Warranty? Here is the link to the bmw's they are selling.

http://www.deluxeautosalesonline.com...ory?make_id=10

Thanks !
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 01:21 PM   #2
Twnturbofanatic
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 Black Saphire 335i M Sport

I went their. Drove a car every thing looked great put a 500 dollar deposit down which they said wouldn't be cashed and if I don't want the car I could get it back. Needless to say found a different car I fell in love with called and cancelled the deposit and found out they charged the 500 and wouldnt refund the money. So personally I say NO. All scam artists. Best bet is go direct from a bmw dealer
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 02:04 PM   #3
SHEEDI
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i - Sport PKG

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [8.50]
Most dealerships advertise car for less and when you get there and fall in love with car then they will kick your ass with hidden feeeeeeeeeeeees +hidden issue with car.

BMW Authorised dealer sell trouble cars in auctions and dealers like this buy them for cheap and sell them for good price.
Personally i wont buy anything from indie dealership.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
idrift4wd
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five

Garage List
2007 BMW  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEDI View Post
Most dealerships advertise car for less and when you get there and fall in love with car then they will kick your ass with hidden feeeeeeeeeeeees +hidden issue with car.

BMW Authorised dealer sell trouble cars in auctions and dealers like this buy them for cheap and sell them for good price.
Personally i wont buy anything from indie dealership.
although this is true, i would only look for cars that are under 4y/50k mile warranty just so that if you do have anything possibly wrong with the car, they can fix it for free. id walk away if...1 price is not what they said (tacked on charged or internet pricing is with a 3k downpayment) 2.they want you to finance with their own bank 3. pushy salesman who try to cover up anything wrong with the car. other than that, if the car drive well im sure you know how to tell, price is great why not buy it. your only buying the car from them nothing else.

i bought my car at an used car lot. great price, had warranty, and been running great! dealerships will rape you!
Appreciate 0