F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > BMW #4 in List of the World's Most Reputable Companies
Extreme Powerhouse

05-27-2010, 03:48 AM   #23
gun6slinger9
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 428xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesixsins View Post
I've flown with Singapore Airlines and yeah it was nice and reputable but on a global scale? Maybe for people who've flown with them. Most people in the world probably think Singapore Airlines is the same as any other airline. Where did the surveyors get their information?... From business executives only?

moot.
Singapore airlines is very reputable, world renowned for service and it has (dont quote me on this) the best safety ratio for flights flown.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 11:15 AM   #24
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Singapore Airlines? Really?
Fly on that Airline and you'll understand. They are one of the best airlines to fly on; the entire experience -- from when they send the limo to pick you up to when you return -- is amazing. I've never had a cancelled or delayed flight with them either...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 11:19 AM   #25
Durin's Bane
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 335i

Quote:
I've flown with Singapore Airlines and yeah it was nice and reputable but on a global scale? Maybe for people who've flown with them. Most people in the world probably think Singapore Airlines is the same as any other airline. Where did the surveyors get their information?... From business executives only?

moot.
I beg to differ.

If you were to remove all forms of restrictions across the planet in terms of flight access routes, Singapore Airlines (and the likes of Emirates) would dominate.

Asian airlines are the world's best. No one beats Singapore Airlines latest Business Class product.
2010 BMW 123d Coupe - Sapphire Black, Lemon Leather, Walnut Trim, Sunroof, Comfort Access, Professional Hi-Fi, CD Stacker, Professional Navigation, Heated Seats, Front & Rear PDC, BMW 18" Performance Wheels.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 03:56 PM   #26
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Good to see three of the German car companies in the top ten ~smiles~ I drove VW, Mercedes and BMW's all my live nothing beats a Bimmer what do you think?

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0