F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > If you buy music cd's. . . .
Extreme Powerhouse
View Poll Results: I pay for music cd's because. . . .
I like the cover art; burned cd's look ghetto. 6 27.27%
Downloading pirated material is against the law, done-diddly-doodly 3 13.64%
Downloading pirated material isn't worth the fine$$$. 3 13.64%
I am computer-illiterate; don't know how to download and dont know how to burn a cd! help!!! 1 4.55%
I have enough money, so what if i'm being screwed. . . some money still goes to the artists. 9 40.91%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

07-29-2008, 06:24 AM   #23
Sam12345
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: jet black 335i coupe

Garage List
2008 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
My nano is gay in mycar. Some days it plays and today it wouldnt..Thats why I have my Britney Spears back up CD!!
ew you ******.

lol jk

well not really but okay
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2008, 07:56 AM   #24
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKids View Post
does your wife work for The Software & Information Industry Association's Anti-Piracy Division?
no. she works for a financial institution and has various licenses that could be revoked even if it was me that broke the law..and i'll leave it at that.

"...I maybe drunk, but you're ugly, and I can sober up..."
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2008, 11:19 AM   #25
jeveryday
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i xDrive

I like a collection. Nothing like CDQ. Plus harddrives can be formatted/crashed.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2008, 12:31 AM   #26
MrSteak
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' 335i Coupe (6-speed)

I buy the albums from the artists I like... thats it. (Torrents are great for live shows/bootlegs, lossless quality too!)

Fuck the record companies... they've ruined the music industry and bitch about profits. It used to be about the album/music, now it's about the next big single. They control artists and flood the market with all these shitty trends in order to find the next big trend/single to make a quick buck, only to make way for the next load of shit. The record companies use artists like condoms, blowing their wad and tossing em in the toilet after their 15 min are up. This encourages more shitty music, and makes it harder for bands to last.

The greatest band ever (IMHO)... The Rolling Stones have been around over 40 years. Thats 40 years of touring and new albums! We'll NEVER see another band succeed like that or last that long ever again. It's fucken sad. (So for the people who say it's "stealing music"... it's more like, if they're only gonna offer us shit, then why should we pay for it?)
      07-30-2008, 03:15 AM   #27
MontegoblueE92
Captain
Rep
Drives: It Like He Stole It

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSteak View Post
I buy the albums from the artists I like... thats it. (Torrents are great for live shows/bootlegs, lossless quality too!)

Fuck the record companies... they've ruined the music industry and bitch about profits. It used to be about the album/music, now it's about the next big single. They control artists and flood the market with all these shitty trends in order to find the next big trend/single to make a quick buck, only to make way for the next load of shit. The record companies use artists like condoms, blowing their wad and tossing em in the toilet after their 15 min are up. This encourages more shitty music, and makes it harder for bands to last.

The greatest band ever (IMHO)... The Rolling Stones have been around over 40 years. Thats 40 years of touring and new albums! We'll NEVER see another band succeed like that or last that long ever again. It's fucken sad. (So for the people who say it's "stealing music"... it's more like, if they're only gonna offer us shit, then why should we pay for it?)
Exactly. Minus the whole Rolling Stones part, cause everybody knows Led Zeppelin is the the greatest band of all time.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2008, 03:21 AM   #28
NaTuReB0Y