F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > UUC -- Nice Letter
Studio RSR

11-04-2008, 01:37 AM   #1
MVF4Rrider
PCA, BMWCCA
Rep
Drives: 997S, MV Agusta F4, E46 M3

UUC -- Nice Letter

To our valued customers and dealers,

I have some great news that has been in the planning stages for the better part of a year; UUC is moving to Alpharetta, GA, just north of Atlanta!

We're very excited about this move as it represents a new chapter in UUC's history as well as my personal life. The Atlanta region, as I have come to know it from the 10 months of frequent trips there, is a beautiful area filled with the friendliest and most genuine people I have ever met. Coming from NJ, such warmth and openness is almost unbelievable between strangers.

Georgia is brimming with new opportunities for UUC in specialized fabrication facilities, many more racetracks within reasonable proximity, and a longer and more event-filled Motorsport calendar. We can literally be at some type of event every weekend, whether race, HPDE, hillclimb, or auto-x, for almost 11 months of the year. I think I hear our Hoosier and Toyo dealers smiling.

It's also brimming with opportunities in real estate. Our new facility is approximately three times the size of our old place, which will allow us to expand our in-house capabilities further and have a substantial on-site retail showroom.

If anybody needs some great warehouse space here in NJ, please call me - I've got to sell this building!

So now, the insanity has begun... moving an entire business, a warehouse, and the personal belongings of multiple households. I wouldn't wish this on anyone as a punishment. If you haven't moved in a long time, packing becomes a "This is Your Life... now throw it all out" kind of exercise.

We will greatly miss our friends in the NJ/NY area. You guys have meant a lot to us, but we're sure to see you at some track events soon!

To our current and future friends in GA, we're all looking forward to getting to know you and being part of the local enthusiast community.

Our website remains http://www.uucmotorwerks.com.

Our new address:

UUC Motorwerks
6225 Shiloh Rd., Suite E
Alpharetta, GA 30005

Map: http://uucurl.com/x.php?p=2810

All new phone numbers will be updated on the website this week when we switch the phone service over.

Sincerely,
- Rob Levinson, Arjun Soundararajan, and all the crew at UUC
      11-04-2008, 08:13 AM   #2
M3 LUST
Banned
Rep
Drives: -

Welcome South Brother.
Appreciate 0