BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-05-2014, 03:03 PM   #1
owen2001
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is

Mint & Near-Mint Golf Balls - Callaway, Bridgestone, TaylorMade

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 14.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
I sell mint and near-mint golf balls by the dozen. The mint balls are like-new and many have never been played. The near-mints are in excellent condition and may have been played for a few holes. The near-mints are the golf balls that I usually play with.

I get them from a golf instructor who literally has thousands of golf balls - many of which are just used for putting or chipping around the greens. Many of them have never even been played before.

They are for sale on eBay, but I can try and give a slight discount to forum members, so PM me if you're interested in any. I usually add more to eBay every few weeks.

Follow the link below to see these golf balls on eBay. Where is says "Enter seller's user ID", put in: scotrk

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=2

2013 Jet Black 135is | 6MT | Coupe | #381/586

Appreciate 0