E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: OEM Style 161 17" Wheels + Tires

Closed Thread

05-15-2012, 12:55 AM   #1
rrpeinha
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Crimson Red 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
1993 BMW 850i  [0.00]
FS: OEM Style 161 17" Wheels + Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
OK Guys, I’m selling a set of staggered Style 161 17” wheels and tires. While I was up north at school, I used my stock rims as winter wheels and bought this set to mount
summer tires on. Now that I’m back in the South, I’m getting new tires and going back to my stock wheels full time – so I’m selling these.

Now about the Wheels & Tires!

Wheels: Staggered Fitment
  • Front: 8”x17” Offset 34mm (Both in virtually perfect condition – straight; no scrapes, rash, etc.; no clearcoat peeling)
  • Rear: 8.5”x17” Offset 37mm(Both wheels are straight/true and one wheel is visually perfect. The other has a few nicked places on the lip – thanks to a damned bank teller
    curb – but you have to be REALLY close to the wheel to notice; I took pictures of the 3 spots, so you can see for yourself how small they are.)

Tires: Sumitomo HTR ZIII (Normal wear patterns on all tires)
  • Front: 225/45ZR17 (Probably 40-50% Tread Remaining)
  • Rear: 255/40ZR17 (Probably 5-10% Tread Remaining – will need replacing soon)
*On an additional note, these tires are REALLY awesome – I first had Goodyear tires on these, and when I put these Sumitomos on, I was amazed at how much smoother and quieter the ride was – and out of this world compared
to the Run-Flats*
They’re mounted and balanced, ready to go! No TPMS sensors and center caps aren’t included.

$400.00 Obviously, I would prefer to sell locally, but will ship – via the least expensive method I can find – at buyers expense. Also, my parents’ business has some regional
offices, so I can have them delivered for free to most all of Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Southern Tennessee, and the Florida Panhandle.

Also, I only have a couple posts, so can’t use PM, post any questions or my email is rrpeinha@hotmail.com
Hit me up if you’re interested or have any questions.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #2
lotusxj220
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i Sedan

Need 1 front rim. PM me thanks
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread