F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > Chien-Ming Wang SUCKS!!!!!
Studio RSR

10-05-2007, 07:00 AM   #23
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
Germany
Rep
Drives: to many cars too fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkj View Post
Well.. Wang had a bad night; his sinker just wasn't there. Doesn't change the fact he is still their ace.

-hkj
cant agree with you more.. when you leave pitches like that up in the zone your only asking to get hit.. and to all the red sox fans, eat your heart out your team will never be what the yankees are, and thats the greatest baseball team ever...jelousy is the best form of appreciation...
________
Vaporizer Affiliate Program
________
Couples Webcam
________
Buy Vapolution
________
LIVE SEX

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 07:09 AM   #24
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y View Post
you can't predict baseball...........it's anyone's game.

not like basketball and football....where the better team can dominate!
woah, maybe basketball sure. Although teams like the Suns get screwed over even though they are a better team.

But for football. Last year the Patriots were nowhere near as stacked as they are now and they still for the most part dominated. You can have a certain good aspects and still be really good. As in any sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedbavarian View Post
cant agree with you more.. when you leave pitches like that up in the zone your only asking to get hit.. and to all the red sox fans, eat your heart out your team will never be what the yankees are, and thats the greatest baseball team ever...jelousy is the best form of appreciation...
Well we won the division so far we are the best in the league.
      10-05-2007, 07:46 AM   #25
boostedbavarian
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
woah, maybe basketball sure. Although teams like the Suns get screwed over even though they are a better team.

But for football. Last year the Patriots were nowhere near as stacked as they are now and they still for the most part dominated. You can have a certain good aspects and still be really good. As in any sport.

Well we won the division so far we are the best in the league.
yea i will give you that, you guys are the best team this year...but the greatest sports team ever, you guys dont come close, let alone you will never have the same class as the yankee organazation has always played with, to me that makes them stand out from the rest of the teams in baseball.. but yes i must say boston has a better team now, in most cases great pitching shuts down great hitting, and thats what boston has right now, the yankees have some good young arms but need them to get anthor season or two under there belts and find a number one starter bc they just dont have one..
________
Extreme Q
________
Jaguar Xj220 History
________
SweetXAngelX
________
Web shows

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 08:35 AM   #26
mesier1111
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe, titanium

Quote:
yea i will give you that, you guys are the best team this year...but the greatest sports team ever, you guys dont come close, let alone you will never have the same class as the yankee organazation has always played with, to me that makes them stand out from the rest of the teams in baseball.. but yes i must say boston has a better team now, in most cases great pitching shuts down great hitting, and thats what boston has right now, the yankees have some good young arms but need them to get anthor season or two under there belts and find a number one starter bc they just dont have one..
Oh, you mean you don't think Wang is a number one I have never liked him as a #1, and I wish he had gotten hurt so we could have seen Ian Kennedy.....that kid and Chamberlain and huges are gonna be money in two years. Course, Derek will be old by then and posada will be done. Damn, timing sucks.......
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 09:04 AM   #27
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Wait when you say same class. Do you mean class or do you mean grouping or something of that sort.

Because if you are talking about class as in being good people. Then what the fuck are you talking about. I am not saying this because I dislike the Yankees but are you kidding me. The Yankees are owned by a guy with no class and the players have none either. Smacking balls out of hands, saying they got it to trick players.

Again you can say the Yankees are good. They are sure they won a bunch of rings. But dont say fallacies like they have class. All teams do stupid shit but Yankees top everyone.

Also if they had so much class I doubt so much people would be getting more into the Red sox as they are. People all over the USA are liking them.
      10-05-2007, 09:12 AM   #28
mesier1111
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Wait when you say same class. Do you mean class or do you mean grouping or something of that sort.

Because if you are talking about class as in being good people. Then what the fuck are you talking about. I am not saying this because I dislike the Yankees but are you kidding me. The Yankees are owned by a guy with no class and the players have none either. Smacking balls out of hands, saying they got it to trick players.

Again you can say the Yankees are good. They are sure they won a bunch of rings. But dont say fallacies like they have class. All teams do stupid shit but Yankees top everyone.

Also if they had so much class I doubt so much people would be getting more into the Red sox as they are. People all over the USA are liking them.
Yeah, cause Manny is all class. How is that place you live in, called "la-la" land. Buddy, 1 down 25 to go........and it ain't gonna happen.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 09:43 AM   #29
boostedbavarian
Germany
Rep

Quote:

congrats let the whole country get into the red sox.. i could care less, im from ny and im gonna cheer for my ny teams its that simple, first off you cant compare the players and team owners, now a days the players are so big headed that they do what ever they want and say what ever they want, and we all know that, and i think the yankees organization does a good job of controling their players while they play for them.. for one i like george steinbreiner and think he is a great owner and has class.. im only gonna compare to what i know bc i cant speak of boston bc i have never been to a game there, but i went to 1 ny mets game this year and at the begining theres no national athem, as the yankees do, theres no god bless america as the yankees do in the 7th and theres no moment of silence for the troops at war, also as the yankees do, to me its those little things that set the yankees apart from their cross town counter parts, also the yankees are great supporters and donators of charittes and other events in ny, which i like to see big business do, and that makes me remember a time when steinbreiner i dont remember who saw one of the yankees not take off his hat during the national anthem and made him not play bc of it.. and yes we all know the yankees buy players but you have to remeber that doesnt buy you a championship and you know for a fact if the red sox could fit 56,000 people into fenway park(which is an amazing stdium by the way) they would be buying just as much as the yankees, what is that 20,000 people less a game, thats a big difference, and if i got out of hand before about the whole class thing i apologise honestly i dont know how your organization is ran and i did speak early before thinking and was actually refurring to the mets as i follow them as well since there local(not a fan of them). But the one thing about your organization that pisses me off is the way your players present themselves if i showed up to work looking like that unshaven dirty look i would be sent right home, i mean just look at the transformation damon went thru just coming here, to bad he was a better player on your team..so you can hate on the yankees all you want but to me there one of the best ran teams in baseball..and thats all an imo...
________
ASIAN CHEERLEADER
________
EXTREME Q
________
SILVERSURFER REVIEWS
________
Weed Bubblers

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:05 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 09:46 AM   #30
boostedbavarian
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesier1111 View Post
Oh, you mean you don't think Wang is a number one I have never liked him as a #1, and I wish he had gotten hurt so we could have seen Ian Kennedy.....that kid and Chamberlain and huges are gonna be money in two years. Course, Derek will be old by then and posada will be done. Damn, timing sucks.......
yea id like to see wang as a number 2 and maybe even lower after seeing what some of these kids can do.. hes a solid pitcher but is no way a leader of a pitching staff.. dont worry in 2 years jeter isnt going anywhere and the yankees will always find the right pieces to puzzle and go out there with a strong team as long as gs is the owner..
________
LEXUS OPEN
________
Iolite Safety
________
CandyCumz
________
Live Sex Webshows

Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 09:50 AM   #31
mesier1111
Banned
Rep

Quote:
yea id like to see wang as a number 2 and maybe even lower after seeing what some of these kids can do.. hes a solid pitcher but is no way a leader of a pitching staff.. dont worry in 2 years jeter isnt going anywhere and the yankees will always find the right pieces to puzzle and go out there with a strong team as long as gs is the owner..
Problem is, and I hate to admit it, but I said the day they dig the first shovel of dirt for the new season is the last day the yanks will ever win the Series. I think knocking down the house that the Babe built has palced a reversed curse on them.....two years ago when they made the decision look what has happened since? They choke in the playoffs and they seem to be unlucky many a times. I don't know, I wish it weren't true, but I think they might be in trouble
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 10:03 AM   #32
boostedbavarian
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Problem is, and I hate to admit it, but I said the day they dig the first shovel of dirt for the new season is the last day the yanks will ever win the Series. I think knocking down the house that the Babe built has palced a reversed curse on them.....two years ago when they made the decision look what has happened since? They choke in the playoffs and they seem to be unlucky many a times. I don't know, I wish it weren't true, but I think they might be in trouble
i wouldnt go that far by saying that, but to be honest i really dont think they needed a new stadium, now a days baseball is all about $$$$ and thats the bottom line.. he's just trying to get more luxury boxes in there.. im sad to see the stadium go now the mets needed that new stadium, and i think that had part of it to do with it to, you cant let the little brother get something without the big brother too....
________
Rambler six history
________
Coach Handbags
________
Live sex webshows
________
Web Shows

Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 01:24 PM   #33
montreal_bimmer
OEMconcept
Italy
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2006 325i  [10.00]
if Pettite loses tonight, Yanks are DONE..... HUGE game fr the Yanks tonight....

Colorado looks HELLA good lately.... I must say...
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 01:26 PM   #34
boostedbavarian
Germany
Rep

yea they have to win tonight, yea colorodo did surprise me the other day, i wasnt expecting it...
________
Streaming Video Xxx
________
Bondage hogtied
________
Colorado Marijuana Dispensaries
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:07 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 04:34 PM   #35
Design1314
Major
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: e92

Wang's the man
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 04:47 PM   #36
mesier1111
Banned
Rep

Quote:
i wouldnt go that far by saying that, but to be honest i really dont think they needed a new stadium, now a days baseball is all about $$$$ and thats the bottom line.. he's just trying to get more luxury boxes in there.. im sad to see the stadium go now the mets needed that new stadium, and i think that had part of it to do with it to, you cant let the little brother get something without the big brother too....
Fenway, Wrigley, Yankees Stadium----they should all be national monuments, they are part of the history of a game which is part of this country's history.

The new stadium will actually have 4,000 less seats, even though its bigger, for exactly what you said: luxury boxes. The yankees make enough money, why build a new stadium----its one of the few decisions that organization has made that I was COMPLETELY AGAINST
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 04:51 PM   #37
boostedbavarian
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Fenway, Wrigley, Yankees Stadium----they should all be national monuments, they are part of the history of a game which is part of this country's history.

The new stadium will actually have 4,000 less seats, even though its bigger, for exactly what you said: luxury boxes. The yankees make enough money, why build a new stadium----its one of the few decisions that organization has made that I was COMPLETELY AGAINST
yup were both on the same page...
________
Babe arab
________
Amateur xxx video
________
Weed Maps
________
VAPORIZER

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:08 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 08:47 PM   #38
CheshireCat
Rep
Drives: 1969 Datsun

Let me narrate this for you guys. Guy = Yankees, Bat = Indians

Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #39
AcMilan714
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 328i, e36 325is.

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 09:25 PM   #40
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

I always love talking to Yankee fans there so ignorant (j/k).....now watch someone flame me for saying that and I bet there a yankee fan lol
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 10:16 PM   #41
NaTuReB0Y