E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Your Opinion?? Thanks

11-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
MurderedOut
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 BMW E90, '09 BMW E60 528i

Smile Your Opinion?? Thanks

whats up everyone i got an 2008 bmw 323i (canadian) have some stuff done to it you can see in my signature below. I'm enjoying the car but i need some new things to do ...i was gonna wrap it but now i'm goin to do it after winter when i put my summer rims back on and i don't care for a drop cuz i drive a lot and with all the construction don't see the need. Now the 323i is not in any way a performance car but i was thinking what the hell a few $ here and there can't hurt so i was thinking of throwing in a drop in K&N filter, bms power box? thats about it anything else you think i can/should do whether cosmetics interior/exterior or even performance wise?? lemme know and thanks for your time ps its all black everything now including rims car trim emblems the 323i on the back etc
2008 E90 Wrapped Matte Black & Carbon Fiber Roof, 19" Staggered Miro 111(Satin Black), Black Housing Halo Projectors, Satin Black Grill, Blacked Out Emblems, MTX Thunder Sub with Alpine Amp, K&N Air Filter, BMS PBX
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #2
Zebra99
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is E93

Garage List
I'm in Canada too bro. All I can say is that from my research here on the site that other then for the "sound" an intake is useless. Apparently the stock set-up is already pulling cold air, so there are really negligible gains to see if any.

You could always try a DP/exhaust combo and that should pep it up a bit. Again, it'll be max 10hp gain and more for sound.

As for wrap, too each there own! ive seen a lot of matte cars and two of my friends have their cars fully wrapped; too much IMO. I'd keep it clean, maybe grab a carbon M3 spoiler and lip?

Hope that helps
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
edirtaynine
Major General
Rep
Drives: e92

- at least 20% tint
- Mtech trunk spoiler or m3 spoiler or CSL trunk
- Mtech front bumper with lip
- Mtech rear bumper
Appreciate 0