BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #1
Julius@Style77
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mini Cooper S

Goodbye for Now - Julius (formerly: Julius@WSTO)

Dear m3post members,

It's been a pleasure serving the m3post community and assisting m3post members for a long time now. Working with WheelSTO (WSTO) and developing the relationships with many of the customers over the past years has been an honor and something that I will cherish for a long time.

I have come to a fork in my life and I have decided to part ways with WSTO. As partner and founding member, this was not an easy decision but nonetheless a necessary one. I do wish WSTO all the best in their future direction. As for me, I am sure, that I am going to stay close to the automotive scene and the industry as it is a love affair that I don't think I can end just yet. Wheels in particular have been a passion of mine and something that I love about the car industry and the scene.

I have had the opportunity to work with many different clients and cars and each experience was unique and refreshing. I have also learnt much over the past years from these forums and I really appreciate the opportunity. Having said that, I will continue to be a contributing member of the bimmerpost community and assist anyone that may need my assistance. I also look forward to perhaps, serving you all in the near future again.

Sincerely,

Julius
(formerly Julius@WSTO)

p.s. For those of you that I have had the pleasure of communicating in the past (and anyone actually), please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns that I can address for you.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
ken1137
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW S1000XR

Garage List
2009 e90 335i  [6.40]
Hey Julius...it's been a pleasure and I appreciate your help @ WSTO and with A&L. Take care and GO BLUE !

BMWCCA member
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
EINSER M
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW i3 rex

Garage List
good luck with the rest Julius
bought my 3D Design Brombachers 19s w/ Julius for my 08 E82 135

Appreciate 0
      12-14-2011, 01:57 PM   #4
Julius@Style77
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mini Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken1137 View Post
Hey Julius...it's been a pleasure and I appreciate your help @ WSTO and with A&L. Take care and GO BLUE !
Quote:
Originally Posted by EINSER M View Post
good luck with the rest Julius
bought my 3D Design Brombachers 19s w/ Julius for my 08 E82 135

Thank you for your well wishes. I have enjoyed working with all of you and if I do stay in the industry, I hope to be able to serve you guys in the future again.

Thank you and Go Blue!
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #5
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Damn, I just shouted you out in the COTM thread! Sad to hear you're leaving us. Thanks for everything you done. And good luck in your future endeavors!

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0