E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2008 335i Dinan Stage III

Closed Thread

03-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
335ie90TT
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i e90 2008

FS: 2008 335i Dinan Stage III

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Price!!!!!!!!!! Lowered need to sell car soon. $33,500 OBO Car is STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY. Perfect condition have all records and pink slip in hand. If you got to the Dinan website you'll see a car exactly like mine priced for $40,999(although it does include different wheels of a four thousand dollar value). All Dinan work has been installed by BMW of San Diego who is an authrized installer for Dinan modifications and still carries the factory warranty. All scheduled maintenance has been done by BMW of San Diego and I have all maintenance records available. The Dinan system is the Stage 3 kit which cost about $14,000 with installation(at the time of purchase). Package includes Dinan intercooler, Dinan Oil-cooler, Dinan Cat-back exhaust, Dinan Stage 3 Software, Performance air filter. Dinan Pedals. I have receipts and records for the Stage 3 kit and retains the car under warranty till 2013 or 50,000 miles and is eligible for extended warranty. Car has 408hp and 448ft pounds of torque and has been babied. Never tracked or seen snow, always garaged. Car runs and feels like new. Leather has been treated with lexol every time the car has been washed by personallly using micro fiber towels only. I bought the car brand new for 53,500 of the lot. And then I bought the package and got it installed at the dealership, bringing the value of the car to 69,000 brand-new. If you have any questions please call Thomas at 858-353-7785. I'm located in San Diego. Cleanest 335i Just recently serviced by BMW of San Diego for oil top off car got a full inspection. Title in Hand. When the car gets serviced at BMW I don't even let them wash it their is a note when the car comes in for service at BMW of San Diego Not to wash. I have taken extremely good care of this car.

Attached Images

Last edited by 335ie90TT; 03-05-2012 at 05:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
DarthBodwell
Rep
Drives: coming soon...

WOW gorgeous.. GLWS!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread