F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Where to buy a 3 series in the UK ?
proTUNING Freaks

05-17-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
FF99
Registered
Rep
Drives: 523i

Where to buy a 3 series in the UK ?

I have had my trusty 523i for so long that I bought it in the era of Euro imports, when it was easy enough to get mega bargains just hopping over to Eire. Alas, no longer !

I am looking for something fairly specific (320i M Sport auto, 4 door saloon Space Grey, black leather) and there are only one or two BMW dealer offerings for low mileage pre-owned cars. Is there generally scope for serious haggling on dealer pre-owned prices, or just a nominal few £ knocked off ?

If I were looking for pre-owned, are there any non BMW dealers who are 100% reliable and who might be expected to have a decent throughput of 3 series BMW's ?

If I was buying new what sort of discount should I be looking for off the list price (and will extras be discounted or just the basic car price) ? Am I likely to get my local (or any other) dealer to match / better the prices that come up on websites like Broadspeed ? Are there any dealer groups / locations that are known to offer better deals than others ??

Any help gratefully accepted. This is my 1st post here, so please be gentle if any of my questions are not appropriate to the forum.
Appreciate 0