Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > RFT's / Mod's???

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

11-18-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
Jayyz330xi
Registered
Rep
Drives: 330xi

RFT's / Mod's???

Hi all,

First time user.....!!! Just brought home my first Bimmer - 2006 330xi!!!

Got a few questions from all the bimmer experts.....and hoping you can help....

1) my car came with the run flat tires. After reading all the reviews for these tires, it's my understanding that these tires are not only overpriced, but just aren't as good as regular tires. So i'm thinking about getting rid of the RFT's and obviously getting GFT Winter's and then later i'll get the summer GFT's. What's everyone's experience with the Run Flats? Is it a good move to get away from the RFT's...?

2) I'd eventually like to get into doing some mods on the car..i'm thinking body kit, suspensions... I don't know know much about all this....anyone got any ideas and/or pics of things they've done to their cars...
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2009, 01:16 AM   #2
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

There are sections on the forum for everything you've just asked. Go to them and read.
Appreciate 0