BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-28-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
Detailers Domain
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M2C / 22 X3MC

Adam's In and Out Spray is BACK for a Limited Run

Adam's In and Out Spray

ITS FINALLY BACK!! After 2 years we've finally been able to bring back our extremely popular In & Out Spray. Watch your faded and dull trim go from boring to brilliant with a single treatment of one of our all time best selling products.

If you've been a long time Adam's customer then you know how sorely In & Out has been missed. You also know that we've been working tirelessly to bring it back to market in a reformulated VOC compliant form... we'll we've finally done it and its better than ever!!

Still an aerosol spray, still dry to the touch within moments, and still capable of restoring your faded and dull plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim to like new condition with just a single spray. Use this amazing product on all the hardest to reach areas, like A/C vents, wiper cowls, grills, and even under the hood to dress your engine compartment.

In & Out Spray also wipes easily and cleanly away from surfaces like glass and paint so theres no need to stress about overspray getting into areas you don't want. One swipe of a plush microfiber towel and the overspray residue is gone!! Theres never been an easier way to dress your trim and In & Out Spray - 110% guaranteed to impress you every time you use it.

Want more info? Let the Owner, Founder, & Chief Detailer of Adam's Polishes walk you through the many uses for In & Out Spray:

YouTube - in out spray rev

NOTE: Due to FAA regulations In & Out Spray cannot be shipped via next day air.

Take a look at the before/after shots with Adam's In and Out Spray

Range Rover Sport
Before

After

Porsche Engine:
Before

After

We should be shipping on 7/30/2010

Click below to order before they are all gone.

Adam's In and Out - $14.95

Adam's In and Out 3 Pack - $39.95
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 04:38 PM   #2
onefastman
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct

Ooooo
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #3
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

interesting.....i think i will try it out on my Honda CRV first, but it certainly cleans up the trim and engine bay...My only concern is getting this on the glass....and to some extent the paint...on the glass i try not to use anything but water especially the important front windsheild......if by chance the liquid carnuba wax i use gets on the glass.....it takes forever to get it off 100%...glass alway's looks clean in most lighting situations but when the sun is at it's right time all dirt/ any wax haze residue gets seen...I'm a clean ,no glare, no haze no dirt, no bird shit, no spattered bugs glass freak...It all happens but i try to clean them asap...makes my ride that much more rewarding...
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
M3Newbie88
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Can this product be shipped to Canada?
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
Detailers Domain
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M2C / 22 X3MC

via FEDEX Ground or UPS Ground it should be.
Appreciate 0