F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > 12-0...oh yea.
proTUNING Freaks

12-04-2007, 11:24 PM   #45
djmatty
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 330i; 1999 328i (RIP)

"fuckface"? Do I have to come back with "gaylord"?

Jealousy is ugly. And pretty damn stupid, evidently.
      12-04-2007, 11:33 PM   #46
06alpine3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatty View Post
"fuckface"? Do I have to come back with "gaylord"?

Jealousy is ugly. And pretty damn stupid, evidently.
I'll shut up and let you get back to jerking off to your football team.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2007, 12:27 AM   #47
djmatty
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

12-05-2007, 12:29 AM   #48
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Brady and Moss season ending injury this weekend would be a plus for my league.....

Fantasy football rulz............
      12-05-2007, 06:29 AM   #49
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
They beat the playoff-bound Browns by 17.
I think he was talking about the Steelers. I would hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06alpine3 View Post
Shula > cheating Belicheat

the patriots entire organization comes off as a bunch of douchebags who have made themselves the biggest villain in sports now. Everyone outside of new england just sees them as cheaters who complain about not getting any respect over the years. The pats will fall in the playoffs, and when it happens it will be the most disappointing season ever.
Wait a team that was won so many Super bowls in such a short time, a team that creates players doesnt buy them up until now(although those players took pay cuts to come), a team that is doing amazing wants respect? haha no shit.

Also you are so sure they will fail? You do know Brady has an amazing playoff record, so what are you basing this off of? Oh idiocy? or jealousy? Pretty much same thing.

Quote:
How did anyone besides Belichick cheat? Brady didn't cheat. Moss didn't cheat. Welker didn't cheat. No one on the active roster cheated.

You and everyone else that says the whole organization cheated are the people who come off as douchebags, because you wear your jealousy and hatred on your sleeves with blind and idiotic hatred.
It's the people who didn't have shit to say before and now they do. I love how when the Colts might have chated it gets shrugged off in a day. I love how players on teams will do horrible things yet no one says it is the organizations fault. But with the pats one person does something and it is the organization.

Quote:
"blind and idiotic hatred", LMAO. HEY GENIUS, the team was CAUGHT cheating. Remember, they were fined and lost a 1st rd pick. You're ignorant if you actually believe the leaders on defense and offense (brady) did not know what was going on, the leaders were the ones being relayed the fucking signals from the other team. Theres a reason they didnt just fine belichick and fire the rat that was spying, they penalized the TEAM by taking away a draft pick. Keep defending them along with the rest of the bandwagon pats fans that couldnt fill a stadium 15 yrs ago, it amuses me.

I praise Kornheiser for what he said last night, he spoke what everyone else in the media believes and just wont say. They are cheaters, and people despise them. Its one thing to hate the yankees and lakers and cowboy dynasties. Yes, people hated and rooted against those teams, but people respected them because they won with INTEGRITY, something Belicheat knows nothing about.
LOL, when did Kornheiser say this? Also you are taking the side of an analyzer? They say the stupidest shit in the world.

Integrity? Ok, your only thing against them is something numerous teams have done. You are saying we are being blind, ok ill open my eyes if you do.

Because what else have they done besides that? Answer that.

Quote:
You're blindly biased and downright retarded if you throw caution to the wind and say they knew about it without a shadow of a doub.t

This is so funny. You look so foolish. You are SO green with envy since whatever pathetic team you root for won't win the Super Bowl, and the Patriots will go 19-0. I love how it shows so much that it burns your ass that a team you have so much hatred for will be perfect.
He said the Pats have no Integrity, haha. wtf is this?

Quote:
fuckface, we already know they have been cheating since the 1st superbowl year. Why would they continue to risk getting caught for another 6 years if it wasnt paying off, the players knew, assistant coaches knew, other teams coaches knew about it. If you read SI anytime after the fines were handed down you would believe it too. But hey, whatever lets you sleeps at night.

The great thing about this, is there will ALWAYS be that shadow of doubt on everything the patriots have accomplished over the last few years. 15 years from now people will talk about the Patriots superbowls and it will always follow with "yeah, but..." . I would rather my team have 1 superbowl title that was legitimately won with class than the 3 titles the pats won.
Wait, who knew? Where is this proof?

Did you know aliens came down and raped your mom last night? I could say that with no proof.

I dont even care you are one of the few idiots. There are still a lot of other fans for other teams that do think the Pats are good even if they dont like them. They dont make up bullshit.
      12-05-2007, 08:50 PM   #50
djmatty
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
It's the people who didn't have shit to say before and now they do. I love how when the Colts might have chated it gets shrugged off in a day. I love how players on teams will do horrible things yet no one says it is the organizations fault. But with the pats one person does something and it is the organization.
No, the Colts DID cheat, and got a free pass from the league.
      12-05-2007, 09:41 PM   #51
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
No, the Colts DID cheat, and got a free pass from the league.
Apparently no one cares. I mean truthfully it wasnt a big deal, i say fuck it we still won.

But it is retarded how if the pats did that people would say that caused us to win superbowls.
      12-05-2007, 11:06 PM   #52
djmatty
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

They'd want to have every Patriots win EVER stricken from the record if that happened.
      12-06-2007, 06:57 AM   #53
NoKids
Major
Rep
Drives: ...

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
Your right Bellicheck is a bad coach because of one game....that they won. If you want to talk about bad coaches how about them Ravens? Time out? what?
Bellicheck isn't a bad coach because of one game. He was a bad coach in that one game vs the Ravens. PUT 9 MEN IN THE BOX FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!! STUFF THE RUN! What the hell were they afraid of? Darling and Mason?

If NE doesn't win the superbowl, it will be because of their Defense. They are looking worse and worse with each week. Against PHilly they couldn't stop the pass, against Baltimore they cant stop the run.

I'll be glued to the tv when they play Pitt. Pitt can run, they can pass, and they have the best D in the NFL. I say it will be a close game.
      12-06-2007, 09:45 AM   #54
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKids View Post
Bellicheck isn't a bad coach because of one game. He was a bad coach in that one game vs the Ravens. PUT 9 MEN IN THE BOX FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!! STUFF THE RUN! What the hell were they afraid of? Darling and Mason?

If NE doesn't win the superbowl, it will be because of their Defense. They are looking worse and worse with each week. Against PHilly they couldn't stop the pass, against Baltimore they cant stop the run.

I'll be glued to the tv when they play Pitt. Pitt can run, they can pass, and they have the best D in the NFL. I say it will be a close game.
The Pat's still have the number one offense and a QB that is showing he did not lose his "Comeback King" persona.
      12-06-2007, 12:04 PM   #55
herbz
hi
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 325e

Quote:
fuckface, we already know they have been cheating since the 1st superbowl year. Why would they continue to risk getting caught for another 6 years if it wasnt paying off, the players knew, assistant coaches knew, other teams coaches knew about it. If you read SI anytime after the fines were handed down you would believe it too. But hey, whatever lets you sleeps at night.

The great thing about this, is there will ALWAYS be that shadow of doubt on everything the patriots have accomplished over the last few years. 15 years from now people will talk about the Patriots superbowls and it will always follow with "yeah, but..." . I would rather my team have 1 superbowl title that was legitimately won with class than the 3 titles the pats won.
blah blah blah, your vagina hurt much? cry more you little bitch, yeah they cheated, yeah they are better than the rest of the NFL, yeah bellichick is an asshole, yeah brady fucks supermodels while having a child with another woman, etc. etc. etc. get the fuck over it.

Quote:
"blind and idiotic hatred", LMAO. HEY GENIUS, the team was CAUGHT cheating. Remember, they were fined and lost a 1st rd pick. You're ignorant if you actually believe the leaders on defense and offense (brady) did not know what was going on, the leaders were the ones being relayed the fucking signals from the other team. Theres a reason they didnt just fine belichick and fire the rat that was spying, they penalized the TEAM by taking away a draft pick. Keep defending them along with the rest of the bandwagon pats fans that couldnt fill a stadium 15 yrs ago, it amuses me.
and where exactly are you from? Miami? yeah nice team there you dumb shit. where exactly are all your "dedicated fans"? your stadium is fucking empty because the team is losing. just like it would be at any losing team in any fucking sport. dumbass.
Appreciate 0