F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > BMWNA Announces Price Adjustment for US Models, Effective Jan. 1 2012
GetBMWParts

11-29-2011, 09:39 AM   #45
M-Power111
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Not a BMW....yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
it makes sense when your buying a $50k car that doesnt come with floor mats to be upset. BMW just started putting floor mats back in e90s in October. or the fact that you could get a Shelby GT500 for the price of a moderately equipped 335i. even Mercedes are way cheaper for the same car.
yeah but its a Ford

BMW=
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 01:27 AM   #46
G2G
Sold: E46 330CI, E90 320dA with 270000km
Austria
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
2015 BMW 118d  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerlover76 View Post
This is nothing. If anyone complains about this price increase they shouldn't be looking at BMW, rather Hyundai. I wonder what drives these increases since they're so small.

Any thoughts?
This is probably due to the strengthen of the Euro against the Dollar in the past years!!
(excluding the crises we have right now over here)

I think BMW will increase the prices in the US and other overseas-markets in future due to the continuos strengthen of the Euro...
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2011, 03:29 AM   #47
Mimmer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 13'

Garage List
2013 e92 m3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by c-mon-son View Post
I hope for those of you that think these price increase are BS are just f-in around. You gotta be out your d*mn mind if you think those prices are bad. For new models such as the 3 and 5 look at what ur getting... big fricken deal destination and handling fees go up $895, your buying a premium car which leads the competition every year. Inflation is inevitable and a lousy 1% is peanuts. C-mon guys, think about it before u write a response to a thread like this... you shouldn't be thinking about buying a BMW if these prices rub u the wrong way cause good luck if your warranty expires and you need to take it in for service. You better be counting those pennies!
actually over time of owning my 335i sedan for the price and issues even though its covered with warranty sometime i think why did i buy a 50K car with issues that shouldnt even happen on this much money spent. squeaky brakes ... constantly even after fixing.... and other issues. i mean even a honda doesnt get this issue till its time for an actual pad change. maybe its depends on the model, i plan getting a m3 but if dumb problems like not being able make braking sounds go away on a 60k car and getting stupid answers from dealer that will def drive me away and im sure others.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #48
MrRod328i
Vroom Vroom Mr. Bond
United_States
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 328i Coupe

What's the big fuss about? We're talking about 35 - 65k priced premium vehicles; yet there are complaints of a +/-250 price hike. Seriously....? I hate to see what happened if the price hike was 2k!
Appreciate 0