E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Dell Inspiron 640M

05-27-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
gatorade
Rep
Drives: Soon to be 335i

Talking Dell Inspiron 640M

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
So I'm selling my laptop which is as stated in the title. I'm actually in the process of buying another laptop so this one is just going to collect dust if I don't sell it.

This laptop hasn't failed on me at all, doesn't overheat, no dead pixels, just a simple computer that I used for browsing forums, downloading music, torrents, etc. By all means, this will not support certain games that are graphic intense. CS 1.6 and such will suffice, but be prepared to be bogged down if you're looking into newer games.

Specs: It's a 32 Bit Operating system on Vista home basic (bootup is still fast and runs perfectly) I can record a system bootup if you would like (as well as normal browsing and such). 1014mb of RAM. It's utilizing a intel T2080 processor @ 1.73GHZ. It has 137GB on it's C drive and 9.99GB on the recovery. (I'm putting up exact details). The screen has not one dead pixel. (though dust and little things linger under the keyboard which is on the pics. I'm going to clean when I get the prospective buyer, so I apologize for the minor things) The screen is 14.1'' and it's very nice with the white gloss that goes around it. Pic's will show everything. I have the battery and I will find the software that goes along with everything. (Give me a bit to search for it as everyone loses that stuff ) Anything else, feel free to ask.

The bad: Nothing really bad about this model, actually. I bought it around maybe 1.5 years ago for $600. This computer was a refurbished one. I repeat, it was refurbished. The reason was it was an open box.There is normal wear on the mouse pad on the actual laptop (seen in pics) The keys are really nice and the pictures show. Nothing wrong with it at all mechanically and I've been using it for quite some time. I've had no problems with it keeping charge or battery life (which is around 3hrs or so) Once again, no dead pixels either. I know some people may be skeptical about buying a computer used, but I'm straight up with everything. Ask away.

Link to photo Gallery as they are HUGE pics: http://img505.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscn0534.jpg

That being said, ask any questions and my asking price is very flexible. I never looked at the prices since I bought it, but it looks like they are going around $300-350 on ebay and online. P/m me as I'm confused to what even to ask.

I'm so flexible and willing to ship at buyers expense, just ask and I'll be more than happy to quote you on an estimate.

Again, with Summer classes and fall classes coming around for school, pick it up for cheap. You can go ahead and email me at "dtubin@mgproperties.com" which is my work email and I'll respond. If you need to contact me on my cell, I will put that up as well. Again, feel free to ask anything, ask for a video, ask for more specs, more pictures, I'm just motivated to sell it. Thanks.

-Dino

Appreciate 0
      05-28-2009, 12:54 PM   #2
gatorade
Rep
Drives: Soon to be 335i

bah, just lowball me

bizump

edit: if i doesn't sell by june 19th, i will give it aawy for free to a family member haha

Last edited by gatorade; 05-28-2009 at 01:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2009, 09:57 AM   #3
theblackmamba
Banned
Rep
Drives: 0

_

Last edited by theblackmamba; 06-02-2009 at 12:01 AM..
Appreciate 0