F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > 335i Douche vs Mazda
Extreme Powerhouse

06-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #23
jeremyc74
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i Montego/Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
I don't know how to explain it. I've watched the video 3 or 4 times already and I really don't think it was that big of a deal. Maybe the dude was just having a really bad day and something rubbed him the wrong way. Maybe he was expecting to leave the Mazda in the dirt but didn't/couldn't so he got pissed off. Either way I'm on the fence about this one.

It really makes no difference what the reason was. The guy reacted like a complete tool, and he's lucky the guy in the Mazda wasn't violent. I know a lot of people who would have stomped on this idiot's head if he'd pulled the same thing in front of them.

Chalk this one up to a DB who got pissed off over nothing, and was lucky he got off easy.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2010, 10:49 PM   #24
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc74 View Post
It really makes no difference what the reason was. The guy reacted like a complete tool, and he's lucky the guy in the Mazda wasn't violent. I know a lot of people who would have stomped on this idiot's head if he'd pulled the same thing in front of them.

Chalk this one up to a DB who got pissed off over nothing, and was lucky he got off easy.
You know what, come to think of it that guy was a bitch. It kinda reminds me (just now) of some dude in an Acura RDX not letting me pass. I turned right and he was going slow so I switched lane to pass and then he just sped up. Then he was stuck at a light and I was approaching it when it turned green so I sped up a bit (not speeding) to pass him when he just floored it and wouldn't let me pass. That dude was white and from the looks of it he kinda looked like the guy in the Mazda video. That pissed me off to no end.

I wish I could take him to the track and spank the crap out of his "shitbox" Acura.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2010, 11:13 PM   #25
smmmurf
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 DCT 353k+ miles

Fail... 335i guy was definitely not justified. I know that road very well.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2010, 09:04 AM   #26
Matty C
First Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Roadster, 2006 M3

Great video. Mazda 3 driver handled it great. Shame for the embarassing moment for the BMW dude!

2006 E46 M3, 2004 Jeep Rubicon, 93 Golf VR6
Appreciate 0