E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: Pristine 2006 Porsche Carrera 911 6sp Arctic Silver Private Sale!

11-28-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
socialpro
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i Sparkling Gr / Coral

FS: Pristine 2006 Porsche Carrera 911 6sp Arctic Silver Private Sale!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 43,000.00

Item Interest
It is with deep sadness that I am listing my 2006 6sp manual Carrera for sale! It took me over 6 months to find this pristine example, finished in beautiful arctic silver with a black interior. I am meticulous about the vehicles I buy and the condition I keep them in as I’m a die hard car fanatic.

The Porsche has been taken great care of and washed once a week and waxed every month. Interior in great condition, no signs of wear on seats / bolsters. Truly a great example of an iconic sportscar. I hope to be back to the Porsche world within a year or two in a Turbo or GT3.

Reason for sale: Car has been a daily driver and my vehicle needs have changed. I need something roomier for cargo space / driving clients as my business has grown and needs shifted.

Current vehicle mileage is 27,xxx. All service records are available. Car runs / drives phenomenally well. TPMS sensors and water pump replaced less than 1K miles ago. Needs absolutely nothing. Car is located in Scottsdale, Arizona but I can work out shipping to anywhere in the country.

Options include:

Bi-Xenon Headlamp package
Sport Chrono Package Plus with PASM (must have!)
Sport Shifter
Instrument dials Carrera White
Fire Extinguisher
Bose Stereo
TPMS

Custom add ons: Avant Garde Matte Black Wheels with Hankook V12 tires ( perfect shape on both, tires have less than 2K miles on them). Flat black 911 rear badge, Carrera S exhaust tips painted flat black, Full Front Clear Bra, Window Tint, clear side markers

Imperfections: There is a tiny scratch on the left side of the rear bumper (shown in the second to last picture). Only seen under certain light. As far as Im aware that is the only imperfection on the car. There are no stone chips anywhere on the vehicle. The clear bra has kept the front in perfect condition. The glass is in great condition as well. Also – The rear bumper was repainted / replaced as the Porsche backed into another car in a shopping parking lot years back. This shows on Carfax.

This Porsche Certified by Porsche of North America post the repair, meaning that the damage was very minor (I verified that with Porsche prior to purchase). The car was under CPO warranty until 6/2012.
Overall I would rate this Porsche 9.5/10.

There are no squeaks / rattles of any sort (one of my biggest pet peeves). Porsche is open to inspection at a mechanic of your choice. Anything else I have forgotten? Any other pictures of exterior/Exterior? Feel free to ask! By far the best car I have owned out of all my vehicles through the years.

Price: $43000 (Remember this is a Private Sale so NO AZ Sales Tax!)
Phone 440-725-7446 (Alex)

On to the pictures...

Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
Pat@sonictuning
Major General
Rep
Drives: Porsche 996 Turbo

Great looking car. One of my fav Porches!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #3
tmurphy2
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

looks awesome...pretty non sporty seats for a porsche though huh?

e92 335i sport[/B] 2 GO: Cobb AP Stg 2+, Macht Schnell DPs, Injen intake, Spearco FMIC, Velocity throttle booster, DBA 4000xs rotors, Vibrant Performance catback, Synapse BOV & charge pipe, Hancook V12 EVOs 4 SHOW: DCT paddles, cusco strut, piano black trim, Mtech bumper, aero lip, 19" Miro 111's, angel eye, black: window trim, side mark, kidneys
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #4
slostjoe
NEWBICON
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335is

Ffffffffffffffffffffffff