F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Best dealer in Atlanta?
ARMA SPEED

08-11-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
rchendesign
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1 xDrive28i

Best dealer in Atlanta?

I'm in Atlanta and going to order a new BMW x1.
There are several dealers in Atlanta area (Global Imports, Nalley, BMW of South Atlanta...). Which is the best dealer in this area? I visit Global Imports and they have very big and clean buildings, but the service is just so so... I also went to Nalley and BMW of South Atlanta, Nalley just has small buildings (compared to Global Imports) and looks not offical or formal...
Or I should just order it from the one who provides the lowest price? Because they send the order to Germany, there should be no difference on the car itself?
Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2013, 11:47 AM   #2
morningscifi
Null
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is

I bought my current 3 series from Global Imports a few years ago. The salesman was NOT knowledgeable about any of the options it came with and gave me wrong information on a few different occasions, with me having to correct him (having done some research). I don't know how a BMW sales associate can't know the ins and outs of their bread and butter model!?! Anyways, I haven't been back since and I will not purchase a car from them again. Global Imports doesn't get great reviews overall from what I understand. I'm sure there are others that may have had excellent experiences there as well though. I hope my case is a rare one. One of the few times I've ever complained to a company about the level of service I received. Their service department was okay but not amazing, but I've only been one time right after purchase - issues with the "lifter ticking" noise that was fixed by them but the sales associate told me it was completely normal anyways. B.S.

I just purchased a car from United BMW in Roswell and (so far) have had a great experience. I have always taken my car there for service and my advisor is knowledgeable, as was my sales associate (though he was a little on the awkward side but nothing majorly annoying, he did know the ins and outs of the vehicle I was interested in). Leading up to the purchase they provided me with logical advice about options and while I'm waiting for it to be built they have given me updates promptly when I ask via email (my preferred method of communication). All of my questions are answered quickly and the whole experience has been substantially better overall.

I would recommend United BMW (at least the roswell dealer) to anyone asking. The service area and interaction seems a lot more personal which I like too.
2013 135is | Le Mans Blue | #542 / 586
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #3
tyrenfroe
Rep
Drives: 328i

Yup, United BMW is the one in ATL. Outside the city, check out Athens. Also, not too far away is Tom Williams BMW in Birmingham. Of course, ED and PCD change the equation COMPLETELY as all dealers in the country are brought into competition for your business (helps a LOT with those $500 doc fees!)
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2013, 12:27 PM   #4
blaferty
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5 M

Is United BMW of Gwinnett any better/worse than Roswell?
Appreciate 0