E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > BMW 325i 2006 Certified Series - Montreal, Canada

12-28-2008, 03:42 AM   #1
E90Black325i
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i E90 2006

BMW 325i 2006 Certified Series - Montreal, Canada

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Ok guys, here's the deal:

BMW 325i 2006
  • 3.0 engine
  • 41000Km only
  • Bumper to bumper certified series warranty up to 160.000km or November 2012 (and you dont want to buy this type of car without warranty!!)
  • Total loss warranty from the dealer (paid in full)
  • 1 oil change / year at every 25.000Km on synthetic oil (save money and time)
  • New runflat tires used since june till november only and new winter tires installed on the car right now
  • Fully loaded: heated mirrors, heated seats, auto diming central mirror, rain sensor, dual climate zone, cd/mp3 in dash + mp3 player/ipod jack, xenons with angel eyes (on sensors), etc etc...
  • Real milleage combined city/highway 10.2 L/100km

The car is on financing plan right, not a lease, which means that at the end of the 60 months, the car belongs to me, therefore i can sell it for atleast 13-15000$ depending on how i take care of it. there are only 53 payments left to do instead of 60 and i'm looking to transfer the whole deal to somebody else, under the same conditions. The monthly payment is 686$ tax included and the interest rate is only 4.9% while all the small dealers ( h. gregoire, mtl auto prix...) sell the cars at 8-9%.

Take a look on lease busters, there are leasing monthly fees for the same amount, and you'd have to give the car back in the end...

Why am i letting this go? I have a wedding to pay in August :run:, i need the extra money!!

Don't miss out the opportunity, nobody touched this car except the guys from BMW Canbec on Jean-Talon.