E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2007 BMW E92 328i coupe Jet Black/Black/Walnut trim, Sport/Premium/Heated Seats

03-21-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
aeroeng7
Naval Aviator
Rep
Drives: 1996 Chrysler Cirrus

FS: 2007 E92 328i coupe Jet Black/Black/Walnut trim, Sport/Premium/Heated Seats $27K

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Immaculate 2007 Jet Black BMW 328i Coupe with Premium Package, Sport Package, and Heated Leather Seats

$27000 or best offer
Located near Corpus Christi, TX

Original Owner, Garage Kept, Non-smoking, BMW Serviced

I'm selling my Jet Black 328i six-speed manual transmission with Black leather interior and Dark Burl Walnut wood trim. I love the car but just want to upgrade to an M3. Options include the Premium Package (integrated garage door opener, auto dimming interior and exterior mirrors, compass, power front seats with driver memory settings, lumbar support, and the BMW assist/Bluetooth system), Sport Package (18" premium wheels, performance run-flat tires, front sport seats, and sport suspension), and Heated Front Seats. Other standard options include a moonroof, dynamic cruise control, dynamic traction control, dynamic stability control, tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), front and rear side airbags, xenon adaptive headlights, dual zone climate control, and AM/FM/CD stereo with an aux input (for iPod or other MP3 players). After purchasing the car, I added chrome tips to the tailpipe to cover the factory exhaust tips. I just replaced the factory tires with BMW-approved Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 ZP run-flats, which seem to ride better than the factory Continentals. The front tires are 225/40ZR-18 and the rear tires are 255/35ZR-18. They have about 2000 miles on them.

It's been my daily driver since I purchased it new in March 2007 and I've enjoyed every day of driving it. The car has mostly highway miles and has been driven with extreme care. I have kept it in a garage since purchasing it and wash it at least once every two weeks. The car has never been smoked in and has been driven and ridden in by adults only. I have the BMW rubber floor mats which have kept the carpet in excellent condition.

There are a few small rock chips on the hood and a small scratch on the rear bumper where it appears the clear coat was damaged from putting something in the trunk. Besides that there are no dents or dings. All of the maintenance has been performed by BMW under the original 4-year/50,000 mile maintenance program. I have all of the service records as well as all original paperwork and manuals. The vehicle is runs great and is lien-free.

Personally, I love the feel of the car. It is extremely quiet inside and the sport suspension gives you a good feel of the road while dampening out all of the bumps. It's a 6-speed manual transmission which makes this car much more fun to drive over the automatic. The 3.0L inline-six engine delivers 230hp, which makes for a great combination between performance and fuel efficiency. The car is EPA rated at 30 highway/20 city, but I've personally seen 31-32mpg highway. The sport seats which came in the sport package fit like a glove and are a big improvement over the regular bucket seats. The back seat is very comfortable for a coupe; I've had four average size people in the car for a long trip and didn't get any complaints. The stereo sounds great and the bluetooth system has worked well for me.

If you're looking for a well-maintained great driving machine, this is the car for you. I'm having trouble uploading all of the photos; I can send more if anyone is interested. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. My phone number is (618) 218-4650 and my email is aeroeng@gmail.com. The vehicle can be shipped, if necessary at buyer cost. Buyer is responsible for tax, title, and license. I am trying to sell this vehicle locally as well, so I reserve the right to end the listing early. I also have a set of snow tires from Tire Rack (Continental ContiWinterContact TS810) that I can set you up with.

Standard Features
3.0L DOHC 24-valve inline six
Speed-sensitive, variable-assist power steering
Run-flat tires
Four-wheel ventilated anti-lock disc brakes with adaptive brake lights
Dynamic Stability Control (Dynamic Brake Control, Brake Fade Compensation,Brake Stand-by, Brake-drying, and Start-off assistant)
Smart Airbags for driver and passenger
Side impact airbags
Front/rear head protection system
Automatic Windshield Wipers
Automatic Lights
Xenon-adaptive dynamic headlights (shift when cornering)
Keyless entry
Dual power/heated exterior mirrors
Tilt steering wheel
Automatic Climate Control
8-way adjustable seats
Anti-theft AM/FM/CD/AUX stereo
2-way power glass moonroof

Factory Options
Sport Package
18" alloy wheels
Performance run-flat tires
Sport seats