F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > College FB Predictions?
Extreme Powerhouse

11-18-2012, 02:35 PM   #67
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

notre dame vs bama/georgia would make for an awesome bcs championship!

early in the season i bet on usc, that's $20 i'll never see again. though i'm still a fan since usc is the closest school from me with a real team. things are not looking good for barkley, busted up season and busted up arm. he should have gone to the draft when he had the shot. anyone see those giant eye circles on him? he's too young for that.

i went to cal, so by default that's my team. they haven't had a decent shot for anything in years, so it's easy to bandwagon with someone else

edit: bcs rankings updated... nd and bama are 1-2. barkley's out so it should be an nd win. bama has a decent lead over georgia so if they hold it should be an nd/bama championship game

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 11-18-2012 at 10:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #68
BabyrayS2k
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan Sport Package

In.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 03:44 AM   #69
That_1_Guy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
I agree on the BCS Champ game, I think it will be one bad ass defensive game, but in the end Bama pulls it out.

As for the other games for the BCS, the only one that really makes me want to watch is Oregon vs K State..... but as for the others, are you joking me? I understand the automatic bid thing, but this is going too far. Wisconsin? 5 losses, and you still make a BCS bowl, when Georgia went 11-1 with a second loss coming to Bama at the Champ game.... or for Oklahoma? Sorry, but I don't think it's fair.

As far as NIU goes, I am actually happy to see them in a BCS bowl, it's about time an underdog, BCS Buster pops their head in, and I would give anything to see them beat that ass.

With that all said, there are plenty of other Non BCS Bowls that I think are way better match ups. I personally am looking forward more to the Outback Bowl and the Chik Fil A Bowl more than the Orange or Rose bowl.

/Rant off.
Sold 2011 BMW 135i - COBB V2 AP / VMR 710's / 4" AR Catless DP / BMS Intake w/ Air Scoops / Eibach Pro Kit / MadDad Street Series Axle Back / ER Charge Pipe / BMS OCC / Vorshlag Camber Plates / Sammich Sticker
Appreciate 0