E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Selling Mint Fully Loaded 335i Coupe M-Sport

01-30-2013, 01:35 PM   #1
Rik512
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i Silver M-Sport Coupe

Selling Mint Fully Loaded 335i Coupe M-Sport

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12,950.00

Item Interest
I am selling my beloved BMW 335i Coupe. Unfortunately the time has come to part with her and move onto a company car, so this is an opportunity for someone to pick up a well looked after, beautiful and great driving car.

76,000 miles on the clock, the car drives superbly (I welcome test drives), and is in immaculate condition inside and out. MOT runs out September 2013.

My BMW has all the extras/features such as:
- M sport styling package - better looking bumpers than SE models, etc.
- Xenon headlights, automatic lights and option to have the "halo ring" lights on constantly
- Full leather seats and interior in dark red
- BMW I-Drive computer system - allows you to check tyre pressures, full engine checks, etc, and an easy to use dial by the handbrake
- BMW inbuilt screen
- BMW Sat-Nav which is real time and updates and displays on screen when a road is close/theres a crash/or heavy traffic
- Dvd player
- Rear parking sensor which also displays on the screen
- I currently have an extended warranty on the car which expires in September 2013, but has an option of extended on a year on year basis. I have all details of this and will give to the buyer. Warranty is registered to the car and not related to the driver.
- Bluetooth
- Voice control
- Heated seats
- Electric seats
- 19" BMW alloys - recent tyres fitted
- Upgraded door trims with subtle carbon fibre trims (please see photo of the inside of the door)
- Cruise Control
- Climate control
- Air con - which is also adjustable to your preference for where the air comes out.
- BMW spoiler
- Service carried out in January 2013 by BMW dealership - Full service history available. All BMW services apart from a couple with Bosch
- Electric mirrors
- Automatic wiper blades
- Aux input
- Slight tint to windows (highlighted in 1 of the photos)
- The car even passes you the seatbelt when you get in it so its easier to reach

As you can see from the above, the car has all the gadgets that and exactly how a top of the range BMW should be. I am happy to take viewings and to discuss in further details so please feel free to send me an email.

Many thanks for looking.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2013, 01:10 AM   #2
Wedge1967
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 e92 AT Sport Montego Blue

Nice ride. Price in pounds or dollars? Cheep if it were in US dollars. Wish I would have bought the summer home in Ireland, RHD car would have been handy. Good luck. Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
Subi_timee
Rep
Drives: 07 Wrx

Pm me
Appreciate 0