BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

Mporium BMW

07-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #1
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

FS: HRE C93 Competition Gloss Charcoal - Aggressive Offsets - HRE for Cheap!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
HRE C93 Competition
Gloss Charcoal finish
Polish step lip
Flat black inner barrel
Included: HRE center caps

Offsets:
19x9.5 +31F
19x11 +30R

With Spacers:
19x9.5 +26F
19x11 +25R

Information

Wheels have been re-drilled through LTBMW, they once fit 350z/G35's. Absolutely clean job, no imperfections, wheels 100% balanced, no shaking/vibrating issues. Step lip have been kept clean, polished.

There is a small curb rash on the rear passenger wheel, not deep and barely noticeable but it's there...about 1in.

Also, inner lip of rear passenger wheel is flawed because I had a flat tire that resulted in the wheel coming off the tire on the inner part and hit the street surface. Not noticeable, nor is there any damage to the wheels. These are some of the strongest three piece wheels offered by HRE. (review picture for clearer description)

Tires

Hankook Ventus V12

235/35 F
265/30 R

Front tires still have some tread life, but probably need to be swapped out eventually. Rear tires are considered new. 95% tread life...just put them on.

Pricing

$3600 with tires LOCAL
Non-Local please PM me and we can discuss pricing with shipping

Keep in mind these wheels retail for +$5000. Tires are another $600-700. So IMO, your getting a great deal on them. The reason why I'm selling for relatively cheap (IMO), there's a curb rash and I need a quick sale.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Images

07-04-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
MilehighM3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Harrop E90 M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [6.50]
So aside from an inner lip being all chewed up by the concrete, there's no damage? Exaggerated by the wrong tire fitment for the wheels trying to make M3 offests sort of fit on a non M? Then asking top dollar for damaged goods, GLWS.
Edit: not to mention they were NOT manufactured to the correct bolt pattern in the first place.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #3
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw135er View Post
So aside from an inner lip being all chewed up by the concrete, there's no damage? Exaggerated by the wrong tire fitment for the wheels trying to make M3 offests sort of fit on a non M? Then asking top dollar for damaged goods, GLWS.
Edit: not to mention they were NOT manufactured to the correct bolt pattern in the first place.
Read my post. It clearly states no damage, so there is no damage. I take care of these wheels. It was just unfortunate I got a flat and that happened.

If your the type that crawls on the ground to inspect the inner portions of wheels, then these aren't for you.
Also, if your not happy with the price, why don't you go to HRE and pay $5000-6000 for a brand new set.
To get the rash fixed, if you really wanted to. It's $100. You do the math since your so smart.

Do you understand what USED goods are? No wheel on a car that's actually driven is perfect like brand new. Unbelievable.
      07-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #4
Endless619
DHS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw135er View Post
The bolt pattern being modified is a non-issue. I ran ADVAN RG2s (which they don't make for this car) and they were originally 5 by 114 and they worked fine with absolutely no issues what so ever. So throw that out.

He has a rash due to a flat tire. That is so common you can't even begin to explain.

Let the man sell his wheels.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #5
vfeng
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [9.00]
bump for nice wheels
      07-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #6
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep
Drives: backwards

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
Read my post. It clearly states no damage, so there is no damage. I take care of these wheels. It was just unfortunate I got a flat and that happened.

If your the type that crawls on the ground to inspect the inner portions of wheels, then these aren't for you.
Also, if your not happy with the price, why don't you go to HRE and pay $5000-6000 for a brand new set.
To get the rash fixed, if you really wanted to. It's $100. You do the math since your so smart.

Do you understand what USED goods are? No wheel on a car that's actually driven is perfect like brand new. Unbelievable.
+1.

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #7
LimiTed
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow

just out of curiosity. Would you sell without tires? And if so how much?
Appreciate 0