F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Just when you thought.. /given up
ARMA SPEED

09-18-2014, 11:57 AM   #45
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Mmm Canadian bacon is the best!

Grimlock, she's not the girl for you. Please stop obsessing over her.
What??! How do you know - you don't know meeeeee

No, seriously, why?
I vaguely remember your last post about her. Refresh my memory. Are you able to hold a normal conversation with this girl? Or is her English that bad that you basically just like the pics she posts? And is it even possible for her to move to be with you if you actually got together?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 11:59 AM   #46
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Canadian bacon is not real bacon. It's just really tasty ham.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:01 PM   #47
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I wouldn't consider a language barrier to your benefit, lol.

Listen man. You relate to girls like you relate to guys. They just have tits and a vagina. You talk to them the same way. Give some banter, be a little mysterious, question them and make them want to validate themselves.

I'll ask again, how are you "meeting" or "talking" to this girl? Was it on a dating site or something?
its a location based app that ppl in China use, kinda half tinder half FB.. so u just read through other ppl's profiles and look at their pics, who are closest to u.. i guess she got it because she's an attention whore and wants ppl to check out her Instagram etc. because it's mostly ppl from China.. not even many Hk ppl

I do try to avoid over-enthusiasm.. I treat you guys like my BFFs/girlfriends so that is why I am being a retard. I (think) I don't approach her in the same way.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:06 PM   #48
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
Yeah life is funny. It would be extreme to have it "easy" or be "swimmin in women" because normally it just doesn't work that way. I have had a few friends to which the above does not apply. Usually it has to do with sheer looks.

When you're above average, you should not be desperate at any time, that is well, pathetic.

What I do find amazing is how it seems more females are attracted to a person once he's married, and even more so with a kid(s). It's as if validation by another female makes a guy more desirable or something.

WTF the SA young hottie who sold me the 335i friended me on FB and starts sending me messages....I had to defriend, dang, I'm not looking for trouble but sometimes it finds me....
Sooo true. When I had a gf, much hotter girls are attracted or at least interested.. when you're single you have to lay the foundation everytime - with a gf/wife it's like you have a freakin beverly hills mansion.

Just wack it to her pics and call it a day... lololol profit loss man
Real sex isn't even THAT much better than wacking it, and it's like 1% the effort.. I wonder why anyone bothers sometimes.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:09 PM   #49
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
What I do find amazing is how it seems more females are attracted to a person once he's married, and even more so with a kid(s). It's as if validation by another female makes a guy more desirable or something.
Actually, it's funny you say that. In all my "profiles", I have pictures of me with other girls. It does give potential girls that validation of, well if other girls are around him, there is something redeeming about him, and I want to know what it is.

Think about it, what chick would want to see a bunch of face shots of a dude sitting alone in his apartment? None. They want what other women already have or had.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:10 PM   #50
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I vaguely remember your last post about her. Refresh my memory. Are you able to hold a normal conversation with this girl? Or is her English that bad that you basically just like the pics she posts? And is it even possible for her to move to be with you if you actually got together?
Noo.. I'm not THAT pathetic. I refuse to be one of the 60 ppl who like every pic.. I mean is it the same ppl or just the law of averages?

I wouldn't call it a 'conversation'.. more like a lot of 'hi's' and failed attempts at further depth, like "when are you leaving" -no reply.
But the fact that she re-initiated is positive.. unless she's like "Sorry, wrong person"
She watches english stuff I can tell, so she prob understands.. but haven't formed a complete sentence to me yet.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:15 PM   #51
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
its a location based app that ppl in China use, kinda half tinder half FB.. so u just read through other ppl's profiles and look at their pics, who are closest to u.. i guess she got it because she's an attention whore and wants ppl to check out her Instagram etc. because it's mostly ppl from China.. not even many Hk ppl

I do try to avoid over-enthusiasm.. I treat you guys like my BFFs/girlfriends so that is why I am being a retard. I (think) I don't approach her in the same way.
Well for starters, I would ditch her, and work on a new venture. I say this, because things started out sketchy, and they still are.

You can be enthusiastic, but you have to know when. Start with working on an opening line with new chicks. Look at their profiles and pictures and find something in common to spark conversation, instead of things like "Hey, my name is Grimlock".

"You know, looks are common, but what separates you from the rest?"

Lead it with a question, a question that will make them justify themselves. It won't work with everyone, but that's the whole point. Throw out the bait, once they take it, you've already got a fresh starting point.

Simple questions are good for starters, like what was your childhood like, but that leaves it open for her to explain. Don't ask questions where you can get a one word answer. "when are you leaving" "tomorrow" "oh cool" /convo.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:17 PM   #52
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Oh wow. Yeah, you need to move on Grimlock. Find a girl who can make a complete sentence.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:25 PM   #53
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Well for starters, I would ditch her, and work on a new venture. I say this, because things started out sketchy, and they still are.

You can be enthusiastic, but you have to know when. Start with working on an opening line with new chicks. Look at their profiles and pictures and find something in common to spark conversation, instead of things like "Hey, my name is Grimlock".

"You know, looks are common, but what separates you from the rest?"

Lead it with a question, a question that will make them justify themselves. It won't work with everyone, but that's the whole point. Throw out the bait, once they take it, you've already got a fresh starting point.

Simple questions are good for starters, like what was your childhood like, but that leaves it open for her to explain. Don't ask questions where you can get a one word answer. "when are you leaving" "tomorrow" "oh cool" /convo.
I did, for a while, when I was dying from her not replying, so I started checking out other girls again.. until she was completely off my mind. THEN just when I had completed the task, SHE msgs me again - wtf. And I'm in love all over again. Can't help it man.

I WANT to ask questions like that.. just never know when is a good time.
"Hi"
hi
"What was your childhood like?"
wtf

But I know she is a capricorn and I am a taurus.. n I read all the astrology reports they are a strong passionate match (2nd best) but it is a very long/worn out contest of wills, which if this latest contact is true, I am afraid might be true. Jesus I'll be 40 before I get to 1st base..
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:29 PM   #54
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Oh wow. Yeah, you need to move on Grimlock. Find a girl who can make a complete sentence.
"Old pervert's love lies not in their hearts but in their eyes."

Ironic, when I was going cold turkey I found this other chick, a Malaysian chinese, who was not a looker, but for some reason I am very attracted to that.
So I don't know. I guess I have the emotional maturity of a teenager (or less).
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:35 PM   #55
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Fuck all that Taurus/Capricorn crap. I'm going to start charging you by the hour in a minute here.

Who cares if one girl messages you? I message like 10 at a time. Who cares if they don't respond? This gives you a chance to figure out how to communicate with different walks of life, and the things that actually reel them in. You are wrapped up in one girl you haven't met. Why? Believe it or not, there are more beautiful, intelligent, and witty women that will actually want to talk to you past "HI".

No, you don't do it after a "hi", I don't even know the last girl I said "hi" to that wasn't my mom or sister. You need to be more interesting than that. You have to start out the whole conversation by getting them to open up. If you build the conversation, you can throw in questions like that naturally, instead of seeming out of place.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:45 PM   #56
2011CrazE89
Moved on
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z430i & 2015 MB C300

More bacon talk please.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:47 PM   #57
ddk632
United_States
Rep

"Hi"
"Do you like bacon?"
"Take me now"

Works every time!
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:49 PM   #58
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

I'm sorry but.....

did someone else say....., bacon?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:50 PM   #59
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
"Hi"
"Do you like bacon?"
"Take me now"

Works every time!
Your signature confuses me. I keep wanting to pronounce your name as "HAYIN"...., because of all the silent K's.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:51 PM   #60
ddk632
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Your signature confuses me. I keep wanting to pronounce your name as "HAYIN"...., because of all the silent K's.
No man it's like Hiking without a g ... hikin'

I kept this last name because Bacon was already taken by some Kevin guy...

Edit: Damn it you got me, haha! The first K is silent...
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:55 PM   #61
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Yeah, I'm stuck with William, because Prince William was apparently already taken as well.

Oh well, you win some you lose some.

lol, I like your correction. Feelin' pretty special over here.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:55 PM   #62
2011CrazE89
Moved on
United_States
Rep

Yankee Candles has a bacon scented candle. Nothing sets the mood like the smell of bacon in the air
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:56 PM   #63
ddk632
United_States
Rep

Credit due where credit is deserved!

Might even give you a free plug on the orange stand.

Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:57 PM   #64
2011CrazE89
Moved on
United_States
Rep

Oh hell yes....

Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 12:57 PM   #65
ddk632
United_States
Rep

Ok serious question, I am considering switching careers. Should I study Baconology, or go for the Master's of Bacon Appreciation?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 01:07 PM   #66
2011CrazE89
Moved on
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
Ok serious question, I am considering switching careers. Should I study Baconology, or go for the Master's of Bacon Appreciation?
Bacon Appreciation only requires an Associates degree. Baconology is where the monies at.
Appreciate 0