BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-03-2014, 01:41 PM   #23
VMRWheels
General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2013 BMW F30  [0.00]
2014 BMW F22  [0.00]
2013 BMW F06  [0.00]
Nice!! Definitely does the job for under $50..looks good
      10-03-2014, 01:58 PM   #24
IEDEI
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
spending money on a LIP is definitely something i do NOT want to do....so i am really interested in this EZ LIP now. thanks for the photos! looks great!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2014, 09:12 AM   #25
Chandon
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
spending money on a LIP is definitely something i do NOT want to do....so i am really interested in this EZ LIP now. thanks for the photos! looks great!
Not sure it will flow well with the 1M bumper, if you get it I'd be keen to see.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2014, 11:47 AM   #26
highbrowed
Boost Addict
Rep
Drives: 135i 6MT w/ N54 Delete

meh, looks alright I guess. though not my bag, baby,
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2015, 02:46 PM   #27
AllFit
Registered
Rep
Drives: 1M

Hey Guys,

Sorry to bump this old thread but figured I'd chime in on this with some factual information to clear some things up. My name is A.J. with All-Fit Automotive and we custom manufacture and brand our own unique material unlike any material in the industry. Far from the flimsy epdm stuff people are putting on the bottom of their car from the hardware store or from our competitor ez rip. Two completely different brands, two completely different materials. We took the end user in mind as we saw a high demand yet a part lacking quality and clean installation results. Our product truly protects and is built to withstand curbs and scrapes unlike any material in the industry. We have customers and companies protecting carbon fiber parts with our unique material.

We also have our brand new All-Fit Fat Lip out that is a much bolder design with the same great benefits of our unique material. Head to our website and see all of the raving reviews about our material over the competitors and all of the skepticism that is quickly proven wrong when the user tries our product first hand.

Check these videos out guys!

Scrape test!

Scrape test 2

125+ MPH

There is no "universal" product in the industry that performs like our material. These videos above are from PAYING customers who can't believe the strength and versatility. They are making these videos by choice and sending them to us showing the product off.

Video Quality Comparison

Video Quality Comparison 2

In-Depth Quality Comparison of ALL kits from customer
youtube.com/watch?v=oxv8J5sganY

Change the color of your lip by painting, plastic-dipping or wrapping it.

Plast-Dip Demonstration

Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrapped Lip
Appreciate 1
      04-09-2015, 03:12 PM   #28
EaZyx978
sIMple_skILLs
United_States
Rep
Drives: O.N.E

looks nice man. you can get a large whole roll at home depot for 11-13 bucks. garage door seal something like that. just incase you decide to get some more
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2016, 10:31 PM   #29
bubb2521
Private
Rep
Drives: 135i SOLD. 135 BACK AGAIN

AllFit Lip

So I'm going to bump this thread and let you guys see what I came up with. I actually gave the AllFit lip a shot as I too am worried about scrapping and damaging a piece that's mearly for aesthetics. After opening the package I was impressed with the quality. Watched the direction video on YouTube and followed each step. I think for the price you can't beat it. It doesn't look cheap like the Home Depot stuff or even some of the other rubber lip companies out there. I was also worried about adding something cheap to my car however I was pleasantly supprised. The only problem was within one day a the lip started to separate from one of the "aggressive corners". I wouldn't say it's because the tape couldn't hold it. This tape isn't some cheap knock off 3M stuff. It's legit, as in I would say stronger than any indoor/outdoor 3M tape I've ever used. If you place the lip in the wrong spot it probably isn't going to move also haha. I cut "v" shapes in the rear of the lip like they prescribe and now If I knew then what I know now, I probably wouldn't have cut it right on the inner side portion of our bumper because after cutting it, it left me with no good spot to place a supporting washer and screw (included). Also the other corner held up like a champ so it could just be luck... However I did shoot out an email asking them if there is anyway to fix or salvage the lip as I ended up removing it from my car. Still, I really liked the look. I'll keep you posted with what happens. Enjoy the pics.
Attached Images

Last edited by bubb2521; 05-06-2016 at 10:53 PM.. Reason: added pics.
Appreciate 0